Stereotypes about Russia

Evening. Urulilis.Slozhnaya junction near the international airport. Taxi to the emergency gang, a young boy in the Nexia. I make the second round in a ring on his way. Wheel for a shot, could not remove. Prikepelo. Offer Vedeshku. Around the passenger cab rides, presumably American. Nervous.

I opened the trunk, took out a bag of tools. In the trunk 8 markers and the same "head" for paintball, lie "outside the barrel." We took a comrade, shot out, I'm taking back. American saw zaochkoval.
I'm sixty-meter, Slavic appearance, spit up ... with tools and grease in a hurry to save a comrade deuvoda. My husband, from the construction site garden, reclining in the passenger, no signs of life.
American attempts to explain in Russian, he is afraid "here". Refines, whether taxi radioed him from a difficult situation with the breakdown rescue. "Are you sure that the official taxi arrives ???" gallops around the machine.
The driver finally breaks bolt laugh at fellow ...
We recently whelp dog. Do not ask - one puppy ... Milk is more than enough. On the 10th day my eyes opened on the 20th because her husband bark furiously that were afraid to tell him that the hosts. The ears are small and round. In short, named Bear. Living with a dog-nurse in the former work of her husband, the house, walk-feeding really love; gates close on time. We unfortunately do not have the key.
American askance at the "trunk" from the cloth in the trunk. Husband and passenger quite aggressively shouts: "Honey, will please even feed the bear !!!ยป
American mouthed something mumbles: & quot; Pig. Medenved. Skyuzmi & quot ;. Curtain.
How do home arrived, you would know. YaPlakal !!! Tseya and the Bear. 5 days old)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting