Has lost 35 kg

20-year-old lyubites fast food, obese, decided to lose weight. The young man was afraid that because of the extra weight it will not look any girl.

A resident of British Monty Ben Davis has recently weighed nearly 130 pounds. All school years, this lover of chips, burgers, pizza and hot dogs subjected to ridicule, he has not been able to find yourself a girlfriend. He was ashamed even to talk to girls, because they laughed at him when he climbed the stairs, breathing heavily after that.

"I have always been friends, but mostly cousins, and the girls at school I did not go because I was afraid that they will make fun of me, - says Ben. - In high school, and after all of my peers have already bought trendy clothes, went to clubs, built privacy. And I even think about it but could not. Sitting at home and holding back on fast food. I've always liked such places as "McDonald's". Loved chocolate and chips. "
Ben tolstel complexed because of this, and shot through the anguish favorite food, what else spoils the figure. Everything changed after Ben visited bodybuilding competition with his cousin. Seeing how delighted the girls look at athletes, Ben and myself decided to definitely lose weight.

Man found on the Internet Tablet with raspberry ketone and started taking them, and switched to a diet high in protein. In addition, Ben began to regularly go to the gym, and it all helped him for 5 months to lose 35 pounds. Later in his life appeared Fern girlfriend, whom he met at a family dinner. However, Fern claims that fall in love with Ben anyway, even if he had remained incomplete.

+2

+3

+4

Tags

See also

New and interesting