More easy and healthy way to lose weight does not exist: starch diet!

Three months ago, I learned about John McDougall and his book "The Power of starch." I think this event is one of the happiest in my life, because thanks to a system devised by this remarkable man and described in the book, I lost 10 kg and heal your body!

I tried many diets and lost about 8 kg, but my original weight was as much as 110 kg. I did Fasting and long time was on the protein diet - my diet were eggs, chicken, beans and coleslaw ...

As a result, my body started to resist, any kidney problems: it is not uncommon for proteins make up the basis of the menu. I was broke and scored not only lost during a grueling diet weight, but also a couple of extra ... I'm desperate. That's when I caught his arm and this information!

Potato dietaDzhon McDougall urges to completely eliminate from the diet of meat and dairy products and replace them with whole-grain cereals, legumes, vegetables and fruits.

I tried to eat at this circuit and was very pleased: the constant feeling of hunger disappeared, which haunted me while following other diets. It establishes digestion, improved skin condition. I lost weight significantly during the first 2 weeks, and a month later noticed that it took 10 kg!

Pros starch diets
Starches satisfy appetite better than meat!
Dietary fiber, found in vegetables, fill the stomach - comes a feeling of satiety after a meal and rest low-calorie diet Starch
. Weight loss is rapid. As compared with cheese (4 kcal per 1 g), meat (4 kcal per 1 g) and oil (about 9 kcal per 1 g) starches contain very low in calories (about 1 kcal per 1 g). Starches energized
In addition to significant weight loss starch diet improves blood flow to all tissues of the body, which improves the skin condition. Disappear problems with the gastrointestinal tract, such as bloating and constipation. Health effects
Replacing hard for the body to food - meat and dairy - to useful starches, vegetables and fruits, you improve the whole body. During this diet disappear chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys and liver! Diet smoothly.
During this diet there is no disruption. Weight stabilizes and improves well-being in times!

Mentally, I call it food potato diet
The best way out - eat cereals, vegetables, fruits, legumes, giving up meat and dairy products. If you have a weight problem that tormented me, pay attention to this diet: you definitely will not regret

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting