What is separation of power or what are the main principles of food combinations. Explain why it is important to know and use in everyday life.
Considering these principles when cooking dishes you will be able to more improve the overall health of the organism, bring back the "lightness of being" and lose those extra pounds (if required by your body). And besides — it's a recipe execution cherished desire "I want all is not well." Yes, it exists.
Table of compatibility of products have long made up a simple table of product compatibility, which is schematically described what you can eat, which is undesirable, and that it is impossible to combine. But what are the principles to build a table and why it works let's find out right now.
All food for man rests on three pillars to name them Proteins, Fats, Carbohydrates. Also healthy foods rich in vitamins and minerals, but the basis are the first three guys. They all work on the specialties in the human body and are essential mechanisms of our bodies-corporations. Proteins perform the role of the builders and the buildings. All life on earth consists of proteins of certain types. Fats are protective and heat function. And energy in the long run. Remember the camel with its humps. Carbohydrates give the body a quick boost of energy. That is why, after large loads or loss of blood you want sweet. And each whale has its place of work where it is most productive. Protein is the stomach fat the intestine for carbohydrates, oral cavity. It is in these digestive tract, they break down and bring their useful products of digestion in the blood, and then blood flow to all organs and tissues. Here is where we'll make your stop.
Preferably one meal has only one kind of food: carbs, carbs, proteins with proteins, etc. But of course not so straightforward. Themselves often products contain proteins and fats or proteins and carbs or carbs and fats. There are some rules of biochemistry that every nutritionist knows, and now you:)
1. Do not combine proteins with carbohydrates. Carbohydrates, as you've read begins to fragment in the mouth and for their complete digestion, the body requires about 2 hours. Quick energy, remember. Proteins begin to be broken down in the stomach and complete their digestion, the body needs around 8 hours. Example porridge, bread is carbs. Chicken, fish is a protein. When you eat porridge with meat, then don't get the quick energy and extra meat because of the carbs starts to ferment, causing bloating. That ultimately leads to blockage of the gut and you heal or hurt or both.
2. Fats are digested in the body about 4 hours and are divided into 2 groups: animal and vegetable. Vegetable fats are more healthy, as they contain a number of vitamins and polyunsaturated fatty acids. This is sunflower, olive, corn oil, nuts, etc. Animal fats: butter, sour cream, heavily pork, beef, rabbit and duck, less chicken. High in animal fat leads to the accumulation of bad cholesterol, which is detrimental to your cardiovascular system. The same fatty and fried food is poorly digested, as it does not carries enough nutrients. She's just been postponed as emergency fuel. The body thinks if it is better, I'll have some time to ride a diesel engine in case of shortage of gasoline than stall immediately. And the fact that these fats are unattractive only care about your brain.
3. All vegetables are divided into starchy and non-starchy. Due to the contained dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals vegetables are combined with almost all products.
- Non-starchy vegetables is, in principle, everything is green. These include parsley, dill, celery, leaves of radishes, beets, lettuce, cabbage, bell pepper, green peas, onions, garlic, cucumbers, eggplant. Radish, radish, turnip is polynomiality vegetables, but in combination with various products of their property to non-starchy. Due to the contained tissue and a number of useful elements these vegetables are compatible with all products.
- Starchy vegetables — Beets, carrots, horseradish, parsley roots and celery, pumpkin, courgettes, cauliflower. The combination of these vegetables with sugar is a strong fermentation. Otherwise, they are valid compatible.
4. Milk and melon are so specific foods that they should eat separately from the whole. About the properties of milk and melons I'll cover in a separate article.
5. Potato is king of the starches. Ideally, it would be worth to refuse from its use or reduce to the micro-low. Potatoes with meat — the enemy of your figure and well being in the future. Potatoes with meat, the other future lovers of the sofas.
6. Carbohydrates are divided into fast and slow. Quick bad companions, since they contain sugar, from which we recover and get diabetes. Read more about fast carbs I will tell separately. They do not contain a fraction of nutrients (if not fruit). Slow carbs are our batteries. Fast carbs you need to eat separately and in a tiny size. Their faces look like this: wheat, processed flour; white bread; potatoes, chips, corn starch; muffins, cupcakes and donuts with cream and flavor enhancers.
7. Mushrooms combined, even with potatoes. They also contain large amounts of protein. If you don't have stomach problems, don't hesitate to include them in your diet.
8. Acidic fruits like oranges or grapefruits due to the smaller amount of sugar, even blend with cheese. Otherwise, if you want to lose weight, fruit there is, but not in kilograms.
As a conclusion will sum up a little.
A couple of tips:
- Try to eat porridge and bread from raw grains/bran/whole grain products. Whole grain, unpolished rice and rye flour contain more nutrients necessary for your Corporation. No white rice, wheat flour and white bread.
- Eat meat with vegetables.
- Diversify your diet with fish and seafood.
- Carefully and with skepticism about rapid carbohydrate. Remember that home baking and chocolate so you can get better, but if you this issue is not threatened, feel free to pamper yourself a little.
- Replace the wheat flour for rye or buckwheat.
- More nuts and dried fruit.
- Try not to eat fruit at night, particularly sweet (grapes, pears, bananas, peaches, sweet apples). A lot of sugar before bedtime causes puffiness in the morning.
- Drink more water. A lot of water!
- Don't take softrecovery for better digestion.