Express repairs in the bathroom.

Good day!
In connection with the departure of a favorite vacation emerged excess of free time. Repairs in the bathroom has been brewing for a long time. Stayed lack of ideas. Banal plitka- boring and expensive. The panels just boring. And then I tossed the idea. Pictures spray paint. After watching YouTube, an action plan, and I pulled into the store where it was purchased, it seemed to me unreal ballochikov gobs of paint respirator gloves, tape and so on.
The waltz wall prepared for painting. And the first puff and balloon made its korrektivy- stench unbearable. The second race wa store. it was bought by the biggest dust mask and hood fan. In the future it would be necessary to purchase more points. Eyes dry. The rest was teprimo. On the first day we realized that everything really, but stsuko long. Then I learned that tomorrow I go to the wedding, and that even interesnee- groom the night before I sleep a registry office. All operetivno whazzup was in the firing position. (Another plus for stavneniju with plitkoy- at any time to take a break). Then there was the day break and continued. It was invented by cabinet under the sink to mount the laundry basket. Finally completed yet with the ceiling lights, wall counterstained. Today, covered with 2 layers of varnish.
By the way, half of the paint glow in UV light. And another in the dark. It is colorless. I poured her a planet and the biggest stars. When gasish light, they glow. It remains to buy the lamp.

It will be 30 photos.

2. inspirer

3. The main arsenal.

Samples

Home

white ink droplets. where to draw spray tonkostey- poured and flowed almost immediately.

All head broke while pedestal decided

Continue

A temporary version of

In zagashnike it was found an old countertop. Perfect fit

almost ready

Buck laundry. The most difficult was it to adjust, so that in the siphon is not rested.

Silicone

Done

Buck removable

Ceiling

Paint

Paint

Pyramid

Mars is now actual

Paint

Continue

We continue

Curbstone decided to become green)

Paint

Cupboard large.

Almost mustache ready

Once more Mars

I do not know what to do with the pipe. While not a good idea. Leave on for later.
I Graduated. Total time it took 3 days and about 20 bottles of paint.
It remains to wait for the favorite of the holiday ...
Maybe the toilet is now zababahat ... Painting has remained)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting