How to lose weight without harm to health

Recently, in a personal threw a shaft of letters with the request to share the method of weight loss and even help to lose weight for the money :)

I agree at once - I do not consider myself sufficiently competent in this matter that would give advice - and even more so to someone to help with money.

I can only describe what I did today - I wake up again to 128 kg

Source

The only recipe - LESS eat. Simple - but unfortunately in 99, 9% are not working recipe. Why is that? As someone has smoked occasionally unsuccessfully to lose weight twenty times with 14 and 35 years old - I can only assume. The point is the length of the race and snatch.

How to start to lose weight? After another campaign for dimensionless jeans, more like a cover of the tank, a man strongly (314 times) decides to lose weight.
Calories count laziness about proteins, carbohydrates, glycemic index of all sorts of abstruse - even more so. Man finds just such a completely moronic miracle diet (especially gifted and yet manage to pay money for it):

The first two days of idiotic people courageously trying to follow this strange list. And it even works!

Well, how the - the early days of kilos on the scales and flash. -2kg The morning, then another 1, 5 - a miracle diet works !!!

Aga Aga ...

Only this nifiga not fat! It is (pardon my French) shit out of guts and a little water driven. Plus all the hunger of glycogen burned out carcass. Sala there is a maximum of half a kilogram.

And then, of course, biology wins - People breaks. Instinct, fortunately, not so easy to break. For the body is mortal danger - a hungry death approaches!

Believe me - the will of the port of pharmacology / biology does not dance at all. Naturally, it guzzles our pohudanets in the end - and the water with kakahami a day or two back to the situation of the place. Plus, extra metabolism slowed hunger strike - respectively, the carcass immediately postpone further kilogrammchik fat reserve.

That's all confidence, "I can not lose weight - I have a body structure." Well, some magical "effect it Yo-Yo" invented ...

What to do?

A hundred times wrote - who count calories - that losing weight. Who has not - he is not. All.

All of these - "I'm on a diet - do not eat that, that and that." Yes shit (oops - French again) - you do not eat. It is important to what and how much you eat. In grams.

And that would not be broken and does not slow down your metabolism - should drink bezsaharnye energy (what is called "fat burners") - well, is not provided by nature, natural and painless way to get rid of fat. His oversupply - is nonsense for the environment - as a surplus of money at the person. Do not want to "chemistry" (although here like village idiots wander) can and collective farm - a lot of strong coffee without sugar.

But most importantly create a minimal but constant calorie deficit. Your daily diet should look like this:

Or so

Not the essence - enter its activity and skushanoe in www.fatsecret.ru and make a deficit of 1,500 Caloto day. On one condition - you should eat 2 grams of protein per kilogram of your body weight. Could, eating fat, eat 2g protein and organize "minus1500 calories"? For God's sake! So you will have to work "Ukrainian diet." BGG

We need to understand clearly - "kg a week" (write it down on paper and stick on the fridge) - just so much to lose weight around. Lose weight less - too much eating. Lose weight more? Also not very good - it will burn muscle. I hope no one in rickets, like the junkie, not dreams become?

And it primmerno deficit of 1500 calories a day - will allow you to lose 1 kg of dates per week ...

Sports

With sports here such figure out. Sport, by and large, will not help you lose weight. The sport without dieting. And here's why.

How do sports slimming? Dress dimensionless gray shirt and go to "run." Well for a jog? The first five minutes, puffing like a locomotive and swaying solid, losing weight is trying to escape. The next five minutes, it is no longer running - and toddle with a red face, flank pain, and bulging eyes. In 99 cases out of 100 on the second pyatiminutah sport ends. Wheezing and gasping pohudanets spits on this thing and go home (step).

He lost weight? Yes nifiga. The first 15 minutes, even in the morning, even on an empty stomach - not fat you burn - and the supply of glycogen. The transition to fat burning - clearly visible. Clearly it becomes easier to run, the temperature rises, you start to sweat and the mouth appears like the lightest taste of acetone. Note - this is after 15-20 minutes, the average load. In general, it is desirable to load itself in the morning on an empty stomach so - that would pulse was zhiroszhigatelnom range (Google tells the calculation formula - mine is about 130) of at least 60.
minutes
Now you are ready to sweat an hour on the simulator or running? Sozhgete so you 500-700 calories. And that, I'm sorry, a liter of drinking yoghurt - you drink and do not notice. Or a handful of nuts ...

Do you understand? Without dieting - it makes little sense.

On the other hand (and this is why I'm sweating for half an hour five times a week with a sports club) - a calorie is never superfluous - and the sport allows a little speed up the metabolism.

Additives

The most controversial and slippery subject. Many, even quite, seemingly sane people - any sports supplement or tablet taken with a real horror. Chemistry! In sports pit mixed drugs!

I'm with other people's cockroaches in my head fight is not going to - at the very full of them. I will say one thing. If the chemist chemistry - it is in my opinion - is unnecessary. Even if your doctor has advised - drinking pharmaceutical hormones or thermogenics not the best solution for your health.

On the other hand - just to lose weight in the water - too idiotic. Although the principal. Such people do not realize that in the long lack of calories - for example, to force myself to go to the gym - it's completely unrealistic. There are times you do not want to live - like a sausage. Legs difficult to rearrange. And the probability of not hold back - and eat pastries or some morezhenogo - almost 100%

Fortunately, there are herbal supplements that you remove the whole course your fat miraculously - but significantly help to survive and not to break the diet. It is not funny - it sports zhirozzhigateli.

For example, such:

There's nothing terrible is not present. No you do not have to cocaine to mix. All this is a hundred times tested and quite toothless. So - that some deny the efiktivnost such additives. Although I will say from personal experience - I have work.

Though if to ask what I did today - I wake up again to 128 kg. So perhaps I would not have wasted money on these zhirozzhigateli (in Russia this bank is about 2,000 rubles). I would buy the necessary ingredients individually.

For example, here is a set of approximately the same amount for a beginner to lose weight would be useful, in my humble opinion.

Posted in [mergetime] 1373310892 [/ mergetime]
So - that would not spread further the idea of ​​the tree ...

That is a point that I would do today if woke up again thick:

1. Ordered to supplement the list above (which would allow me not to break and turn into a dull amoeba with a lack of power)
2. Write to the nearest sports club (where trainers can conveniently adjust the load and pulse)
3. Began to consider costs and revenues calories www.fatsecret.ru (- 1,500 calories a day and 2 g of protein per kg)

That's probably all ...

Complicated? IMHO not. And today I have lost much faster and painless.

I have everything but the pictures of the Pan Shaman looked like before and after.

ZY I sincerely admire the prudence and balanced approach that person to many aspects of life including to his ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting