Divorce "Three Stations"

I used a lot of heard and read about these stories, but it happened to me. Everything, as is usually the case: the night, the street, go to the home of another Kalanchevke. On the way past us going the typical broken-nine. Almost the only red in less ushatannom state (although I have heard that they are so right off the belt):

Usually, so do fish is annoying, which Moscow like dirt, but this time sitting in the car ...

Foreigners! Yeah yeah, mind you two to 30 years Man stopped next to us and one of them leaned out of the window:

- Hey, rebiata, tell what your club is the coolest here, huh?

Say I "do not know dosvidaniya" can be everything and ran, but my companion showed unprecedented favor and began to explain something to the guests of the capital. It was the most important tactical error, because of the good deed goes unpunished.

Passenger, pretending that he was very drunk, he got out and began to tell:

- That the club are looking to relax, there's some new opened, do not know where.
- Oh no clubs here.
- I have a birthday today, we are going to celebrate! The boys gave the belt, see how! (shows the belt buckle on the pants)
- Congratulations, yeah.
- And you've got a belt? How much is? Just be honest? 4? 5? This?

At this point, it is close to my friend leans over and starts to pull his belt in front. Intuition tells me that something is clearly going wrong, and I'm starting to closely monitor our hands cheerful companion. At some point, he steps back to the car, continuing to say something, but I can see from that in the left hand exactly what something is. Without further ado, I grab the bottom of this thing, kicking him out of the hands of a foreigner, and ... it's my friend's cell phone! Ouro "Are you ohuel, bitch!", But quick alien jumping back in the car and she takes off.

Everything happened very quickly and my friend even 5 minutes could not understand what he was nearly heated pickpockets. Usually, though, foreigners climb cuddle with the words "I forbid you to take up, brother," but it is clear that there are naebki poraznoobrazney. The truth is almost always robbed a citizen for a long time did not understand what had just happened. Here is the video perfectly illustrates the process:

Of course, these should be thrown out of the dregs of the Russian Federation bare ass on the cold back to Azerbaijan, simultaneously forbidding them entry, and along with all the next of kin. Unfortunately, in most of the CIS countries to enter Russia visa is not required, and scoundrels of every stripe happy to travel to our country to work.

I know a lot of wonderful people, foreigners and even citizens of the Russian Federation, which itself, of course, in this way does not lead to the foregoing, and not one of them. Nevertheless, this story - yet another reason for me not to trust strangers on the street, and especially pay attention to where they came from. Ethnic crime may not exist, but an ethnic specialization - it is currently.

Via Ntv

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting