Solar station for children's camp

Will be 10 photos and a little bukvochek.
The last time I talked about the construction of the power station Donetsk bandits businessmen. This time, my management decided to do charity work and deliver standalone station at the price of batteries. And sets this station I'm on an unknown island near Concha Zaspa.
PS: The station is going to maximize cheap, so complaints about the quality of work and materials used can leave with you :)
PPS: I photographed on the meter.

Hence

So, we come to an agreed meeting place and load station on the watercraft.

We sail to the island

Inspect mounting structure, prepared by the pioneers and try on the panel.

The panels to the frame with screws and washers pressed 8h100.

While work proceeds on fixture photopanels I cut and crimped cable station. All connections are made using plant specific connectors MC4. Tightness in the first place, so there are no twists and screw / spring terminals.

Now you need somewhere to mount the controller, inverter and battery. We find a blue box in which we put the batteries and the inverter

Charge controllers do not have the forced cooling and terribly sensitive to overheating so they hang on the outside of the box

Here is a box after the assembly and connections

After assembling the system to protect it from the rain, as the equipment is not designed for outdoor installation. We find written off the tent and set it around the box

Posted in [mergetime] 1375809954 [/ mergetime]
That's all. This system was installed for the lighting power of about 800W at night and charging phones, flashlights, notebooks and other things during the day.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting