Former son-in-law came to the anniversary, congratulated the first, came with a bouquet of tea roses

People perceive theirs differently. divorce. Some will say that this is an opportunity to start life from scratch. For some, that would be a real blow. Especially when the marriage was really strong. I want this divorce to be the first and last.

Sometimes the official dissolution of the union fundamentally changes the attitude of people to marriage. Moreover, such a serious decision can be a harbinger of something truly beautiful. I think we should stop beating around the bush. Let’s quickly find out what brought the heroes of our story their first divorce!

When my daughter got married, I was in seventh heaven. Valik cherished my Katyusha, did everything for her good. They were the perfect couple who never fought. So, the song!

Walik and I have always had a great relationship. He treated me with respect and was ready to help me at any moment. If necessary, I listened to my advice. After the wedding, the young began to live separately, slowly paid a mortgage. But they did not deny themselves anything. Lucky at home and at work.

Very soon Valik was promoted, Katyusha also did not lag behind. We bought a car and went abroad every summer. My soul was happy when I looked at them. It has been 10 long and happy years. There was something very important that Katyusha and Valik were missing. Of course I mean children.

For the past few years, Kati and Valik’s thoughts have focused on one thing. But they never managed to get pregnant. Whom they did not turn to... First, of course, to the doctors, and then all sorts of healers from the villages and other nonsense went into use. I don’t believe it, but my daughter was ready for anything. But nothing helped...

Katya blamed herself for everything, was constantly in a depressed state. I tried to help her, but you know you won't be violently nice. Everything came to the point that Katyusha wanted to divorce. I didn’t get involved, even though I knew my daughter was making a huge mistake.

Valik didn't want to leave his wife, he loved her no matter what. But at the same time, he didn’t want to hurt Katya any more. And he agreed. It was probably the quietest and most peaceful divorce imaginable. Honestly, I thought it was far from over.

Birthday Surprise Mother's heart is not fooled. This year, my ex-son-in-law congratulated me first on my birthday. We still have a great relationship and I am very happy about that. Valik told me pleasures and said that he could not come - a business trip.

I'm not too upset because I don't think Valik should see Katyusha again. It's been a year since the divorce, but she still can't leave. And now at 18:00, the table is already set, everything is ready. The doorbell rings, I'm going to open it.

On the threshold is my daughter with a smile to the ears, and next to Valik glows with happiness. "Surprise!" they said in one voice. And then I realized. The guys got together a couple of months ago, but they didn't want to tell me. They didn’t know what it would lead to. But now Katya and Valik have decided to try again. And I'm so happy about it!

Perhaps the best gift for the anniversary and can not think of! I feel that luck will smile again this year. I can already see how I lull my grandson or granddaughter, and Katyusha and Valik are making plans for the future. Let it be that way!

This story is a vivid example of the fact that sometimes people just need time. For many, divorce is the final point in a relationship. However, there are times when spouses manage to regain faith in each other and become even closer.

We would like today's story to inspire you. If right now you are experiencing not the best times, do not despair! The dark period in life will be replaced by light. Remember that any relationship can be saved if you really want it and need it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting