How to recognize a mercantile bride before marriage

Female insidiousness knows no boundaries. So every man thinks, on whose pride an independent female character rode. It really can be quite difficult for guys to understand women, especially when their logic does not fit into the usual template, according to which everything is clear and simple. Our guest is a sufferer whose wife does not give a divorce .

The editors of "Site" grumble - what, really, girls are inventive creatures. We will not consider the ethical side, everyone already understands that one has to survive in this world, and parasitism is quite a natural form of this entertaining process. Let's get acquainted, this is Pavel.

The wife does not give a divorce Paul's story repeats itself with enviable regularity. He walks along the street, gazes romantically at the sky, and then suddenly - chvak! - entered into a relationship. As if normal people immediately understand what it looks like and what it smells like. But not Paul. Although it’s late, I miraculously got out once. Do not be embarrassed, it is he himself who talks about everything. Read it!

“I realized one thing - to marry divorces with children again is more expensive for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one, a lot of guys fell for this bait, so you can hide your tomatoes. Don't think that everyone around is so good, but I'm just so angry. In short. My first wife turned out to be weak for this business, I, of course, did not catch it, but I got divorced.

Moreover, she divorced with difficulty, did not want to leave! I barely got rid of her, for several months I came to my senses. You have to be such a bitch, change for six months and pretend that nothing is happening. In general, I stayed on my own and felt pretty good until I met Marina. Nice girl , calm. It started spinning with us.

I didn't really find out how and what, I only knew that she also got divorced. It spun so that I completely lost the feeling of reality. And when the emaciated Marina leaned back beside her and said, they say, let's get married, I said - come on! We went down the aisle in a month, I took over the expenses, the good thing is, the salary allows.

Down the aisle in a month

Literally a week later, it turned out that Marina had two children from her first marriage, and all this time she was hiding them from me with her mother-in-law, her mother! While I was digesting this information, Marina asked to pay the debts of her brother, who, as it turned out, borrowed a tidy sum from various crooks. It got to the point that collectors began to call me.

Less than a month later, I told Marina that I hadn’t subscribed to such topics and filed for divorce. All these litigations dragged on for six months, barely escaped from her and her family. He promised himself to be smarter, but again something went wrong. Probably two years have passed since Marina. I calmed down and lost my guard.

In general, somehow I walk through the park, the mood is good, spring, birds. And suddenly I see a picture - some kid is throwing a tantrum because his mother does not want to buy him a toy. I caught up with them, the mother explains to the child, they say, I can't buy, there is no money, but he just whines more. I felt sorry for him.

I remembered that as a child I was not spoiled too much, I went and bought him the typewriter he wanted. Brought, presented. Christina, that's my mother's name, at first she didn't want to take a gift, but then she decided. We met and went to a cafe. And then it started spinning again. Christina turned out to be a very sweet and affectionate young lady, I swam. And Kolya, it seems, already doted in me.

The wife does not give a divorce We met for a long time, almost a year. I kept looking closely, trying to find out more about Christina so as not to get screwed up again. In general, I decided to marry again. Again he took all the expenses on himself, paid for everything, got to know everyone, found out whether there were no debtors in the family and so on. Came from where I did not expect.

Literally a week later, Christina charged me that I could earn more, and her mother, Evgenia Petrovna, generally advised me to find additional income. Like, Christina needs to take care of herself, and Kolya is growing by leaps and bounds. To be honest, I'm crazy. Of course, I am not a millionaire, but my income is quite subsistence. Even if they all don't work.

Not wanting to indulge these stupid conversations, he immediately informed them all that I was filing for divorce. But Christina and her mother turned out to be not a bastard! We, they say, will not give you a divorce, go to court! Better give more money, because Christina will halve all your property. When I said that she had no moral right to this, Christina said that she was pregnant and the court would still be on her side. Free! "

From the Editor It's not our way to feel sorry for anyone. As for Paul, he has karma. Apparently, he sinned in a past life, and now the world comes off on it. Maybe you should really consider stopping? Still, Christina is expecting a child from him (or not from him?). True, now it is not known how events will develop when Pasha gave the back. What do you say?

Do not panic if your wife does not give a divorce . Maybe this is just your chance to change something in the chain of incessant events. Or maybe it's true, you have to run at breakneck speed, because it will torture you! Okay, we're not judges. Here is a link to help you figure out what the secret to a strong marriage is. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting