“Our couple broke up! But we do not cease to be a family for our son — Anfisa Chekhov about his divorce from her husband.

The whole Internet is full of news: Anfisa Chekhov divorced her husband! The couple recently officially announced their divorce. There were many rumors about their relationship, but despite all the most unpleasant details of their marriage, they managed to part with friends.

Posting by Anfisa Chekhova (@achekhova) Oct 29 2017 at 1:10 PDT

And today's edition. "Site" She wants to share with you the advice of this wise woman on how to survive a divorce and stay on good terms with her ex-husband.

How to Divorce Your Husband: Our Couple Split Up! But we never cease to be a family to our son. The most important thing that children suffer from is dislike. And you can dislike children or each other both in marriage and out of marriage, Anfisa Chekhova wrote on her Instagram. For the well-being of their son Solomon, the couple try to maintain a good relationship.

Chekhova's words are true. Many struggle to keep the family together for the sake of the children, but it makes absolutely no sense. It is much worse when a child grows up in a family where parents spill out mutual resentments against the child. If mom and dad respect each other and pay enough attention to the child, he will grow up happy and divorced parents.

The presenter writes: “And if the marriage ended, it does not mean that it was unsuccessful!” There's a lot of wisdom in those words. Don’t judge a relationship by its end. Divorce does not mean that people have been unhappy all the time they have been married. And do not regret this period, because, being together, people grow, learn and gain invaluable experience.

“I have been happy all 7 years! But I am happy now, in my divorce! – writes Chekhova. Divorce is not the end of life. This is rather the beginning of a new life path and do not indulge in sadness and regret.

It just so happens that now my friend's death day and my husband's birthday @gurambablishvili follow each other. This is the paradox of fate... As in Basta's song, "It's Samsara's law, we just get changed." The human cycle”. Happy birthday to you, dear man! Wherever your life goes, I wish you to always be true to yourself, so that the end is not worse than the beginning! Let the friend not betray, and the son respect! Big wins go by! Let it be as it is not! And wings are growing behind you! Take the blows of fate as lessons, breathe Love, and savor your success! May all roads be open to you! While it's hot-your-happiness Kui!

Posting from Anfisa Chekhova (@achekhova) Sen 5 2017 at 4:38 PDT

This woman is truly wise! She retained her dignity and even found the strength to thank her ex-husband for all the years of her life together: I am very grateful to my ex-husband! We went a long way with him and learned a lot from each other. He showed me how good fathers should be. He is a kind and noble man. We broke up, but that does not negate our mutual respect for each other and our good attitude.”

The Curly Group?

Posting by Anfisa Chekhova (@achekhova) Oct 3 2017 at 9:51 PDT

Many should learn from Anfisa, she does not flaunt all the details of his personal life, does not insult Guram and does not shower him with public accusations. It often happens that a divorce turns into a real hell not only for the couple, but also for everyone around.

s*** May the new day bring us good news! Those who were silent about love will suddenly burst into the stream! We are going to go over our sleeves today! And we hope all those who have been waiting for this for a long time! ... #Anfisynystykhostim #good morning #todayourday

Posting by Anfisa Chekhova (@achekhova) Oct 25 2017 at 11:02 PDT

“Divorce is not a tragedy! Tragedy is what people do to each other and their children during a divorce. When they are driven by hatred and resentment, Anfisa writes, and we simply cannot disagree with her. After all, it is so important to maintain pride and self-respect during a divorce and not let emotions spoil all the good that was in this marriage.

Posting by Anfisa Chekhova (@achekhova) Aug 2 2017 at 6:43 PDT

Anfisa Chekhova's divorce It was a huge shock to her fans and the public at large. But the ex-spouses managed to do without public scandals and part with friends. They have a lot to learn.

If you like these tips, share them with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting