My aunt and family came to visit and my patience ran out the next morning.

Guests' arrival Often associated with pleasant troubles and worries. I want to please everyone, warmly take and arrange, tasty food and drink. What the hostess does not make to amuse newcomers. They put their hearts into this. They are ungrateful, ungrateful, and evil. But is that true?

The arrival of guests Sveta and Yuri in marriage were only 7 months. Extremely short time to study properly new relatives. Of course, at the wedding they were all nice and friendly. Although what was really going on in their soul, it was impossible to unravel. Everyone tried to present themselves with the best side.

Sveta understood that Yuri’s family has extremely interesting specimens. For example, his aunt Anfisa, his mother's cousin. A lady. strident. The husband over the years of family life got used to and ceased to contradict any desires of Anfisa. Children are already in adolescence, and do not go anywhere, do nothing. Perhaps, Anfisa remained for the Light the main fear of the whole huge family.

As much as Sveta would like to once again meet with relatives of Yuri, but had to do it. One fine morning, her mother-in-law called the girl and in a hurry said: “Prepare to receive guests!” The sister-in-law didn't really have time to ask anything else. Guests were expected this week, so Sveta and Yura rushed to clean the house.

They also had to buy food and prepare it. guestroomThink about a cultural program. I want everything to be human. Light, of course, worried, but deep down hoped that everything would go well. “Well, they will come and stay a little. We are relatives, we need to help, Svetlana mentally calmed herself.

Unbred Lady Aunt Anfisa came to Svetlana and Yura with the whole family. Even an old grandma was brought with her. The young daughter-in-law was horrified. “Where should everyone be placed? And why did Ustinia Nikiforovna come here? She's 89. What should I do? – the girl began to panic, but the situation was resolved by Yura. He tried to take on the whole "blow" of relatives. Talked to them, dragged bags, entertained as much as he could. Svetlana was immensely grateful to her beloved husband.

But as soon as Anfisa rested a little from the road and ate tightly, she climbed with questions to the Light. The girl tried to keep the stamp, but it turned out badly. Woman shy of nothing. The apartment that was given to the newlyweds by Sveta’s parents is kind of dark. Sveta herself is excessively thin, children will be difficult to bear. Yuri has become too talkative. Anfisa Pavlovna was sure that everything was wrong.

“Do not be offended by me in any case. I am a straight woman, always telling the truth. For this, people appreciate and respect me. And I'll tell you what to fix and what not to fix. It will be better, I have so much experience. I've seen your life while you were on the pot. Therefore, do not frown your eyebrows, but memorize my advice, said the aunt. Svetlana strained. Such moral readings only annoyed her.

During the whole week, while Anfisa Pavlovna was visiting Sveta and Yura, the young daughter-in-law did not find a place for herself. She had to feed a lot of people, but everyone demanded their own. The old grandmother was suitable only liquid food or puree, the aunt’s children were capricious, Anfisa herself wanted more meat. Sveta and Yura slept on the floor, because all the beds and sofas were occupied by guests. One day, Sveta's patience burst.

“You know, Anfisa Pavlovna, I am also a straight woman. And I want to tell you that the whole family was clearly not needed here. You decided your business in town in a day. So stop washing your pants and teaching us about life. Especially if you don’t give up for nothing. Oh, one more thing. I don't care if you think I'm unbred or not. Pack your bags, the girl’s sharpness and directness magically affected the guests.

They packed their bags in a few hours and rushed to the bus. Anfisa, of course, stated that her feet would no longer be in the house. But Svetlana after that. breathed out. This arrival of guests he and Yuri will remember for life. Let your family discuss what happened for a long time. But the young couple felt completely free.

Tags

See also

New and interesting