A powerful prayer that will save you from hard times

Prayer can save you from hardship and hardship in times of need. Our grandparents once said that God would prolong the century if people turned to him. Sincere prayer, supported by faith, will destroy all evil.

Today's edition. "Site" I want to share with you, dear reader. molfar Vasil on the falling star. After this event there will be peace!

The powerful prayer of Molfara is the magicians of the Carpathians. They are the magicians and the magicians. Most of them are healers and masters of the elements.

It is believed that once there was a “Book of Molfars”, which described all the secrets of skill. They receive their knowledge from the teacher and can be both light and dark. Which way the molfar will go is to choose for himself.

For a molfar very much. elementalThey restore their power through nature. Earth, water, trees – for molfar, these are sources of strength, energy and health. Molfars, predicting the future, use any means.

“My ancestors and I now draw energy from natural sources located in the vicinity of the Carpathian forests. Some places have special power. Many generations of molfars have used the power of this place to enhance the effect of their rituals, Grandfather Vasily shares his wisdom with us.

He has a lot of thoughts about what is happening now. The old man talks about the 3rd world and what will happen next. Molfar emphasizes that the time will soon come when China and America will clash in the battle arena.

Great technology (new technology) will lead the world to collapse. There is now a war of drones and missiles. And this is devastating to our planet.

Only God can save humanity. It is the prayer that will help people find salvation. But about modern clergy molfar is not very flattering. “The higher the rank in the cassock, the more sins!” says Elder Vasily about the priests.

Now a few words about when the war in Ukraine will end. “When the star falls from the main building of the occupying land, everything will change dramatically. To make it clear, Lenin is here. From that moment peace will come to Ukraine! the Molfar ended his prophecy.

I also propose to get acquainted with the new forecast for August 2022 from the main psychic of Ukraine Maxim Gordeev. You have to be patient!

Powerful prayer is the means by which we can help ourselves and our families to escape the negative consequences of wars and cataclysms. It is not necessary to know the classical prayers. prayer It has to be from the heart in its own words. God is great and hears everyone!

Unfortunately, it is believed that molfars are now almost gone. Without these wizards, the world will lose centuries-old values. But there is still hope. Hope and prayer!

Tags

See also

New and interesting