Proverbs and stories with unexpected endings and wisdom hidden deep inside, much more impressive than simply clever ideas and quotes. Therefore, we in the Website just love these stories.
This material 10 business parables, witty and ruthless stories to help you in solving business problems and to overcome the difficulties associated with you personally.
Wife and sosed
husband comes in the shower at the time, his wife had just finished bathing. The doorbell rang. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. On the threshold - the neighbor Bob. Seeing her, Bob says, "I'll give you $ 800 if you drop that towel." After thinking for a moment, the woman and stands naked in front of Bob. Bob hands her $ 800 and leaves. The woman wraps back the towel and goes back upstairs.
- Who was that? em> - asks the husband.
- Bob em> - she replies.
- Well em>, - says her husband, - he did not say anything about the $ 800 he owes me? em>
The moral: share Shareholder information pertaining to credit, otherwise you may find yourself in an unpleasant situation.
Priest and monahinya
Once the priest offered a Nun a lift home. Once in the car, she threw her leg over the other so that the bared thigh. The priest nearly had an accident was avoided. The car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun says:
- Father, remember Psalm 129? em>
The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he again puts his hand on her leg. The nun once again:
- Father, remember Psalm 129? em>
The priest apologized:
- Sorry sister but the flesh is weak. em>
Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went. Arriving at the church, the priest Psalm 129. It said, "Go ahead and look above you will find happiness».
The moral: if You do not know his work, many opportunities for development will take place right in front of your nose.
Accountant, secretary, manager and Dzhinn
Accountant, secretary and manager went to dinner and find an antique oil lamp. Nothing on hoping they rubbed it, and to my surprise saw the front of Jinnah, saying:
- I will fulfill one wish each of you. em>
- I am the first, I'm the first! em> - screamed the secretary - I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care about what em> - and disappeared.
- Now I, now I! em> - says accountant - I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach, a masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life em> - and also disappeared .
- now it's your turn em>, - says Jeanne manager.
- I want those two back in the office after lunch. em>
Moral: Always let your boss have the first say.
Eagle and krolik
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked:
- Can I also sit like you and do nothing? em>
- Sure, why not em>, - he replied.
Rabbit sat down under a tree and began to relax. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
The moral: to sit and do nothing, you must be sitting very, very high.
Two merchant shoes in Afrike
Major shoe company sent a mission to Africa seller. A week later, in a telegram to his superiors he wrote the following words:
«Take me out of here. There are no prospects. Here are all barefoot! » Em>
After some time, the company decided to make another attempt. Send a second seller.
«This is a great success! em> - enthusiastically wrote a second, - Please send all that is, the market is virtually unlimited! Here are all barefoot! » Em>
The moral: things themselves are not good or bad. Their doing so is our attitude.
The main thing - to know where udarit
Once on one of the English factories faulty steam generator. What kind of specialists are not only invited the manufacturer, but no one could fix it. Then one day a stranger came and said that he can repair the generator. Fabrikant was surprised, but decided to give a chance to master.
Carefully and methodically began rattling the different parts of the machine, carefully listening to the Sounds of the metal surface. For ten minutes he tapped pressure sensors, thermostats, bearings and joints, where he is supposed to be damaged. Then he walked over to one of the knee joint and struck a hammer blow slack. The effect was instantaneous. Something moved, and the steam generator is earned.
Fabrikant long time thanks to the master and asked him to send the bill, which would have been painted with all kinds of work. Here is what was written in the score:
Ten minutes tapping - 1 pound.
For knowing where to hit - 9999 pounds. Total: £ 10,000.
The moral of professionalism - it is not the ability to hit, and the ability to hit it where you want.
Mice and kot
In a big house lived a mouse family. For many years, the mouse lived happily and carefree, hosted in the kitchen and ate whatever they could find.
But one day is not trouble came. The owners are tired of mouse raids and brought the cat. Cat wanted in no matter what was to prove his worth, and began chasing mice around the house - up to the attic down to the basement, and, to the horror of mice, even caught and ate several of their relatives!
Then one of the mice, called an emergency council to discuss how to handle the situation. Since mice have plenty of creativity, they made a "brainstorming" and came up with lots of ideas to get rid of the cat: poison, shoot, scared to death, and so on.
Finally, spoke the smartest mouse:
- Why not tie the bell on the cat's neck? Then, we will always hear where he is, and have time to run and hide. Em>
All agreed that it's a wonderful idea, began to clap clever mouse on the back and congratulate with creative solutions. But suddenly, in the midst of these greetings, the little mouse, who was sitting in the darkest corner and said nothing, got up and picked up the tab.
- You can question? em> - timidly she squeaked.
- Of course em>, - said the leader of the mouse, - ask. em>
- I think it's a great idea and all that ... I do not want to spoil your fun, but ... And who of us will tie the bell to the cat? em>
The moral: Creative ideas are perfect. But only if they are thought out to the end.
Scorpio and cherepaha
Once a scorpion asked a turtle to carry him across the river. Turtle refused, but the scorpion still persuaded her.
- Well, well em>, - has agreed to a turtle, - just give your word that you did not stung. em>
Scorpio had given his word. Then the turtle put him on his back and swam across the river. Scorpio sat quietly all the way, but near the shore hurt stung the turtle.
- Shame on you, Scorpio? After all, you're given the word! Em> - cried the turtle.
- So what? em> - coolly scorpion asked the turtle. - Tell me why you, knowing my character, has agreed to take me across the river? Em>
- I always try to help everyone, such is my nature em>, - said the tortoise.
- your nature - to help everyone, and my - all sting. I did exactly what he always did! Em>
The moral closer to him unnecessary and dishonest people, do not be offended when they disappoint you. They have such a nature. If in doubt in a man - Stay away from him. Do not let it into your life and in your business.
Problem of two loggers, Canadian and Norwegian, was this: to knock down as many trees on the site of the forest. Time was given to eight in the morning until four o'clock in the evening.
At eight o'clock whistle blew and loggers positioned. They cut down a tree for a tree, while a Canadian not heard that the Norwegian stopped. Realizing that this was his chance, Canadian redoubled his efforts. At nine o'clock I heard a Canadian, that the Norwegian again went to work.
And again, they worked almost simultaneously, when ten minutes to ten Canadians heard that Norway's stopped again. Once again, the Canadian went to work, wanting to take advantage of the weakness of a competitor. This went on all day. Every hour the Norwegian stayed for ten minutes, and the Canadian continued to work without interruption.
When there was a signal the end of the competition, exactly four o'clock in the afternoon, a Canadian was quite sure that the prize in his pocket. You can not imagine how he was surprised to learn that he had lost!
- How did it happen? em> - he said the Norwegian. - Every hour, I heard you on the ten-minute stops. Like, damn you, you managed to cut more wood than I am ?! That's impossible. Em>
- in fact it is very easy em>, - said the Norwegian right. - Every hour I stayed for ten minutes to sharpen his ax. Em>
Moral: Whenever you stop and think about important questions, you sharpen your "ax».
Turkey and byk
Turkey said the bull.
- I dream to climb to the top of the tree em>, - she sighed, - but I have so little power.
- Why do not you nibble on some of my droppings? Em> - replied the bull, - there are a lot of nutrients. em>
The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and it really gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating more, she reached the second branch. Finally, on the fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. There she was spotted by a farmer, who shot the gun.
The moral manipulation shit might get you to the top, but it will not keep you there.
via # image2987605