Machinist

Machinist Railways: just in case, say goodbye

I work in a locomotive depot working Rybinsk, which belongs to the Ivanovo locomotive depot. And I, and my colleagues, machinists, assistant engineer, have long understood a simple thing - we are not the people to the authorities.

They take us to work, squeeze all the juice, squeeze out everything you can. And when on the job get sick, go deaf, spoil the heart, nerves, blood vessels - we will be written off and thrown out. That's all.

You're not a man, you are pump. You shake your money for them. What do you have family that you want to be with my wife and children - no one cares.

Continued under the cut ...

Forced to work for wear. Processing mad at us. Normal - 178 hours per month. And we are working on 190, 200, some comes to 250. All this - thanks to the quirks of the authorities. Rest between trips must be deducted at a rate of 2 6. If I was on a trip 10 hours - then I'm supposed to rest twenty-six hours. According to the rules, if necessary, the chief can reduce me to rest for a quarter. And he is constantly decreasing to a minimum, up to sixteen hours. Even if I was traveling fourteen hours - it still gives me the rest of sixteen hours. To recover for a time impossible. Insomnia, fatigue and stress accumulated. Two or three years of such work - and get nervous disease. Not only that, we are forced to recycle - fed all so vile, so as not to pay the processing as it should be. The authorities brazenly robbing us apart for fools.

After all, it has come up with? As if in mockery, dug some order as many as sixty-three of the last century. And on the basis of the order of half a century ago breaks down the number of hours on the recycled amount of travel. Twists, turns the - and in the end it turns out that we do not pay the revised hours at double the rate as required by law, and one and a half.

In each of us every month save for two or three thousand, not paying extra for processing. The depot running man two hundred sixty drivers and assistants. So, monthly Railways pocketed the extra half a million just from our depot. And in Russia, thousands of drivers and assistants who are just shamelessly ripped off.

Not only that. What can I say about our health - if our lives are for the hosts is worth nothing! Technique in which we operate - in a terrible state. This technique - a threat to life. On the new owners are not willing to spend money. They save money, and we pay for it with their personal injury and death. Diesel premises here in this state - when we go on a trip for a visit, just in case, we say goodbye. I have an assistant walks a young guy. Every time he goes to diesel, I avert my eyes. Because - he went and what happened to him there will be, I do not know. Perhaps, as has happened many times, the old turbine smashed to pieces and flown away his shovel mutilated, maybe a supercharger - half-meter steel pipe - will come off and kill him to death. Such cases machinists in Russia we hear all the time, they were with us. And in any of the trips to any of us could happen. What home? They begin to throw the blame on others. Arrange the Commission and investigating activities of the deceased or maimed driver - if he has not broken anything in the rules? They must prove that he is guilty. The man paid with their lives for their greed. They killed him, crippled, and himself pocketed the money saved on the technique. And then accused him that he is guilty.

Such cases, comrades. Many more can porasskazat. But I will say that the worst of all. It's a shame of it is that when someone is trying to protect our common law, to resist the authorities, no one supports. All are silent in their corners. Why do not we stand up for each other? Why are we still every man for himself? The hosts rob and maim us - from them nothing else to wait. And what we are to each other as strangers - insulting to the bitter shame. So I do not think that the greed of our masters worst. Worst of all, when a man stood up for everyone, it is for the authorities start belabour - and none of it has not intervened.

newsland.com/news/detail/id/1258053/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting