Lolnaya history

One comrade was recently in Moscow and said the case was witnessed by myself.
 It goes, then the subway, and then on the ring to miss another train.
 Well, the train, then stops, and one gets the car, apparently, between the conductive elements, or even where, but there the lights go out.
 One podvyrivshy peasant, seeing this thing, the device is suitable for connection to the machinist and pressing loudly says so (Levitan, a pancake):
 - Attention! Says the passenger car 038! We lost the light in the car! I repeat!
 Says the passenger car 038! We lost the light in the car! I repeat! The carriage 038 is missing the light!
 And with a sense of duty he returns to his seat.
About half a minute on the speakerphone in the same tone responsible driver:
 - Attention! Says train driver! Right now I'm damn, give up everything and go back to your car to repair the light! I REPEAT!
 Right now I'm damn, give up everything and go back to your car to repair the light!

Sent AlexanderOdin friend was recently in Moscow and said the case was witnessed by myself.
 It goes, then the subway, and then on the ring to miss another train.
 Well, the train, then stops, and one gets the car, apparently, between the conductive elements, or even where, but there the lights go out.
 One podvyrivshy peasant, seeing this thing, the device is suitable for connection to the machinist and pressing loudly says so (Levitan, a pancake):
 - Attention! Says the passenger car 038! We lost the light in the car! I repeat!
 Says the passenger car 038! We lost the light in the car! I repeat! The carriage 038 is missing the light!
 And with a sense of duty he returns to his seat.
About half a minute on the speakerphone in the same tone responsible driver:
 - Attention! Says train driver! Right now I'm f *** ing, throw everything and go back to your car to repair the light! I REPEAT!
 Right now I'm f *** ing, throw everything and go back to your car to repair the light!

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting