As the engineer on the bully duty harshly made fun of

Fifty two million three hundred twenty nine thousand six hundred eighty three

The driver of the train during a stop on the side of the path called duty station to find out how much time it will take to Park and whether he can leave. But on duty, never mind the courtesy and the instructions said:

— As soon as possible! Watch the signal, when I give, then I'll go!

Of course, the engineer didn't like it. After some time he repeated the attempt to know the duration of Parking, but again received a very rude response. At this point in the cabin returned assistant engineer, which was bound to lunch. The driver decided not to leave unpunished rudeness on duty and said to his assistant:

— Listen, go to duty, her office door slammed shut. Yes, the scrap pack seems to be the door to break will have.

The assistant listened to his boss and went to the house duty. The driver on the phone turned to the woman, but she was adamant and did not want to tell him about the Parking time. Then the man said to her:

— Oh... you and I because of this situation, something not in the spirit, he grabbed a crowbar and ran up to you to understand!

Of course, the duty was scared, but finding the strength to look out the window and saw the assistant with a crowbar in hand. She immediately rushed to close the door on all the locks. And the guy, tugging the door, made sure that she did not open, and began to wield a tool. Duty in cry:

— What are you doing, tyrant? I'll call the police now!

— Yes, I can, I can handle this! answered puffing assistant engineer and continued to break down the door.

And the stronger guy leaned on the crowbar, the piercing screaming duty. It is worth saying that after that she went to rude drivers…

via pikabu.ru/story/shutka_mashinista_3772980

Tags

See also

New and interesting