Audio system with their own hands

It will be a description of what can create almost any, not having virtually no knowledge of audio equipment, such as mine. It is only necessary accuracy and attention in manufacturing. I understand that there will be a lot of feedback - "Why do these things when there's a store?»
My answer - "This has been my passion, and if it brings more and fruits that can be better store, I can be proud that my hands are not as and curves))»

I will say a few words history. About a year ago for the first time I took a soldering iron in hand and carpenter's tools and created for themselves "sound", at that time for me it was a miracle, because everything worked and sounded more than great, especially speakers. As interest is engaged in electronics I have not passed, then all that time reading various materials on electrical forums. And now it's time to upgrade my main sound system.

Start as always with the manufacture of circuit boards. For such cases the photoresist is irreplaceable. We print on vellum stencil through which the board will illuminates.

Will be 26 photos

Watching with sober senses his first creation I understand how primitive and technically illiterate made my first amplifier and becomes even a little ashamed that I showed it)

Because decided to replace it in the first place. Interested me Audiomanyaka amplifier on-chip LM3886, for all its simplicity, but with proper form factor it is able to issue a Hi-Fi sound. He has a commercial project of this amplifier, the KIT with the housing cost about 13 tr, and collected about 30 tr, which for me personally a little expensive, and the plans were still to make yourself.
Dame link not for the sake of advertising, and to confirm his words on the part of the sound of this amp with all the measurements and description. Also on Vegalabe found a topic similar amplifier formed on the single-sided circuit boards, there is a FAQ on the manufacture and seal itself, that I was more than a suit.
And now someone will be interesting photos)

Apply directly to the board itself photoresist, put the stencil and UV lamp illuminates a couple of minutes

After that corrodes copper not covered by hardened photoresist. Obluzhivaem tin track and begin to slowly build

Soldered parts, most importantly do not confuse, mistake can lead to the closure and burnout.

The boards are almost ready. Now it has risen over the body. I gave Satellite Receivers. Here it is, and will serve as a donor)

Disemboweled him, throwing his guts, moving the panel as in the trash. Screwed corners for mounting the new front panel from a sheet of aluminum

The rear panel does not suit me, too, because you need to get rid of it

And so a new cut and fasten the rear panel, set the terminal

Posted in [mergetime] 1381234989 [/ mergetime]
About the front panel, do not forget, of 4 mm sheet and fasten
Scrollsaw

Front panel

It's time to figure everything is. Along the way, I find the PSU from the computer system unit and took out a power strip, set to the amplifier (upper left corner)

The volume control and the important thing is placed next to the signal input terminals, fastening and cut out for him

Slowly walked assembly

Meals ... I do not like, but I had to wind a transformer with 4 independent 18V
for Resale

This is the moment of truth, the first audition ... Excellent!

Well, the final view of the rear of the amplifier, it is clear that the paint is not uniformly fell on the back of the panels that help hurried). Go to the acoustics

At the same time a year ago, I put together the AU and was surprised by its sound as well as powerful, just the fundamental bass forum2/topic526487.html?hl=
The whole year I was happy it sound. As communion on the forums suggested that this constructive A.Klyachina 2003. What kind of people can read for fun with his project www.klyachin.ru/index.htm.
It is time to "commemorate" my speakers in a more noble body. Made by a hair in exactly the same size, but of vysokachestvennoy obkleyan MDF and natural veneer wood

The new body, though shining in appearance but not coated with lacquer, a carefully crafted nazhdachkoy

At this time we decided that it is more convenient to place all the same such terminals

Well, what is the Hi-Fi without spikes))

Sort breed veneer do not know, but I like its texture

Taking photographs can not, then blinding sun, the darkness, here once more!

Full length to assess

Well, that would not torment of all, that final. Whereupon otklanivayus, thank you all for your attention reading)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting