Tank Battle, Samiko and Bath

I must say that I do not play any "Tank" no "fishing rod" as well, and write lampoons do not know how, but I will share what I can.
Recently vacationing in a bath with former classmates. Damn, all zashib, steam room, pool, beer, fish, box elder bugs. But at some point there was something I really did not expect from men for thirty ... Someone casually mentioned WOT.
And then it started.
It turns out all what is "pumping", achievements and various shots, I do not understand.
In general, pivopitie moved down to nothing and turned into a discussion of virtual tank battles between big guy fucking, not to mention that we have come to rest in bankuuuuu!
Looking, listening, I took a glass of beer and plunged into the pool.
Plaque, I think, have lived ...
In short, I went out to smoke on the street, and just then the attendant. The attendant, a little man, 60 years old, Uncle Peter. Opened jar of Tuborg, lit a cigarette and I told him - because they say so, then what about drugany Tanchiki pussy, even children themselves soon in the tank forces should accompany.
Uncle Peter here I was flabbergasted))
 - It's all garbage, their tanchiki - got up and went, bringing the laptop - that's the thing! War Thunder!
And shows me not monitor Note, fishing rod, that is stupid and flying somewhere herachit.
-Blyayayayaya!
As the matrix which then fell.
-And I served in the Northern Fleet, the attendant says Uncle Peter - if igruhu about the submarine, so I gave heat. Ato, I also do not like tanks, airplanes volley. See how zahuyachu Now ...
Maybe I dropped out of the cage, maybe wrong (I suppose), but it is fucking what that !!!
 - Maybe someone and say that it is better to discuss tanchiki and Samiko than drinking pivasik, who can throw a tie, all the rules. But for me, that's my heart that something was wrong, something is wrong.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting