Why can not be separated from her man tanchikov!

Print this letter eleven times, moved ten girlfriends, the last to leave yourself a copy and re-read every time you want to take the locomotive pipe and beat, beat, beat this fucking monitor, alternating blows to the LCD screen with the head of her husband. Re-read, and you will have happiness.

Remember, a woman, when your husband is playing in an online game, a great sin to tear it from. For:

You're not immortal
The most obvious, does not require additional comments argument. But convincing.

He sublimates
Her husband looks at her boobs draenei, and you will not change - if you can stare at those ass and waist without additional gestures, what a sick old man these ridiculous tears in the morning? The husband looks at the barrel of his pumped tank, and he (the husband, not the tank) once metaphorically grow in the right place additional five to ten (depending on the pumping of the tank), see. And my husband did not need to prove their masculinity or yourself nor stupid freshman.

He has a sense of guilt, and it is very convenient to manipulate
Importantly, do not pinch and do not remember tanchiki. And do not nag for tanchiki. Tanchiki good, it's important. Just a sigh and "That would be you and I have got somewhere." And her husband mentally give myself that right (right, honestly) after the raid, you go out with him somewhere. And such a man becomes silk. And showing off to friends - they say, my understands me, losers. And they are envious: Ah ...

It relieves stress
And for all the sins of the fucking boss, fucking customers fucking buyers fucking heat fucking neighbors fucking his ex-wife and other animals fucking ogrebayut not innocent you are, but fails to substitute the T-34.

It increases the feeling of grandeur
Due to the drawn pixels, and not at the expense of weak humiliation of women and children in a small radius. He killed Blackhand landmark in the mode, it is practically a god and can afford to be lenient.

Do you have time
You can meet with my friends of either sex, to do a pedicure, drink champagne in broad daylight and even bleed any unsold Tanchiki - no you can say that you are a good wife, and not given time to her family, doing some kind of vague and harmful budget garbage . The experienced woman knows that happiness is about and looks.

It gets the adrenaline
And, therefore, I will not go to seek adventure on your ass in real life. If your husband is different from the average hipster office a little more than half of online games - a reduction of budget expenses for treatments where about three times.

Online games do not contain alcohol
He can conquer the world with her faithful gray dapple chums, but will remain sober. Hallelujah!

He pumps patience
When you kill four hours seven days a week, and every time you start from the beginning in trying to take the next game high, you automatically pumped skill "patience." Indispensable, perhaps - the main, a skill for a successful family life.

In the games he can be who wants
And not the fact that in real life from it requires society. It is often said and written that people escape to the virtual world, as it is easier. If you are drawn to invest in the universe, it gives you a favor buns, proportionate enclosed efforts. Even if you have a former apprentice, not the son of the King of Stormwind. The harsh reality says: "hihihi" and provides all the buns son of the regional prosecutor. Hence, we scare psychologists electric screens of our monitors, virtuality is dangerous, it will devour all. Let us suppose. But every coin has two sides as much as much. The second side is that at least somewhere your husband give deserved bun with warranty and round the clock customer support. A well-deserved bun - it is minus one small nevrozik that is already a luxury, which do not rush.

Tags

See also

New and interesting