3 WOMEN'S curse to the male or we lose her man WELFARE

1. Woman kills man energetically when giving him money.

After that the man is already very difficult to rehabilitate and become a normal guy. It never goes unnoticed. There are only two options: feeling the inconsistency, the man will not deliberately take revenge and humiliate, or turn into a boy who always need help. Never give money to men, nor her husband, nor the Pope nor his brother. Even if he is in a difficult situation, even if it is hard - let husband and chooses. Let him trust, support, inspiration, but not the money!

If you still gave the man money, then you have to return it in three (!!!) times more, then it is not destroyed as a man, and give a chance to develop themselves. Even his son as soon as he turned 18 years old do not need to give money. Let earns, let him seek opportunities. This will help him to become a man responsible for his life, and he could then take responsibility for their loved ones.

Also look inside yourself and answer honestly the question: "What do I feel when I give money to a man?", "Is nice to me?", "Do I want to do this?". I am sure that most of you will answer no. Because it's unnatural, when we give the men money, we have them appear claims and aggression on the one hand, and this gives us the disease, and on the other hand, we are moving away from their female nature, we lose yourself and start to hate yourself, to be angry with themselves and ultimately destroy. No need to "feel sorry" for her man, to facilitate his life, to be good for him and "save" it. Because it is a disservice. When a woman gives money to the man, she loses respect for him. This happens on a subconscious level. A relationship in which there is no respect, are doomed to failure.

2. The woman did not take on men.

Why is it a curse? Because the woman - the personification of the material energy wealth to invest in it is equivalent to appease the God of Wealth and Prosperity. When a man brings a woman something tangible, and she takes it with ease and joy, at the subtle level, there is an exchange of energy, and for the men to disclose more energy field for action and Spekhov. But if a woman can not receive, save, or says, "It's so expensive, did not have to buy it," she curses his well-being, and the money will turn away from the men (at least for as long as he can not find a woman capable of taking ). So pay attention to your life. Do you accept gifts from her man, even a little? With a light heart is this happening? How well do you feel when you are presented with something?

It is no secret that when the wife does not know how to take a man starts a mistress, who tells him that she wants to, and gladly accept it. At such times a man feels happy. Men love women in what they can give. And if she does not take anything, life for them is meaningless.

Therefore it is necessary to expand its licensing system, you need to learn and want to take what you wanted.

Another aspect of the decision, it takes a woman, but she was all the little and little, her nothing can satisfy, it is insatiable. This behavior does not make a man successful, it just devastated him because, even assuming you remain dissatisfied. If you feel that this is about you, start every day to thank God for what He gives to you through your man, for the most small, say: "Now I feel the frustration that does for me, my husband, but I would like to to take all his gifts with ease, joy and gratitude. " After some practice time your condition changes.

3. Woman spared man.

Pity - it is always the position from the top down. We can only pity those who in some way below us. When a woman feels sorry man, she humiliates him that deprives faith in himself, in his own strength. The more she regrets it, the more it becomes a weakling. We can feel sorry for the child, but to feel sorry for the man - a taboo. It simply means that you do not believe in it. And a normal man would get annoyed and mad when you try to feel sorry for him, but if a man has fallen into infantilism, it is happy to put a head on your lap and will talk about how bad and hard his life is, and how need your help. If you need a small son - that continue to come in the same spirit.

If such a situation occurs, be aware that you are living in an internal "rescuer" and you enjoy that role. But! This will activate the triangle - a victim of the aggressor-saver, and get out of it is very difficult as long as honestly admit to yourself why you're in it.
Practice shows that women often come in the role of rescuer in order to draw man to be good for him, it is necessary that he could not live without her. Only by a man simply ceases to strain, and why? After all, he's a victim in need of rescue and lifeguard at hand. Let solves his problems. A woman, when tired of all drag on itself, is transformed into an aggressor, and if a man is looking for a lifeguard on the side in the face of another woman or starts drinking.

Dealt only with these three points, we can already make a difference in their lives and rehabilitate the relations of patients adequate.
And then a woman needs to show character to say "no" to all men of manipulation and attempts to bring everything back to the old place.

"No, I will not give you money, because I have too much respect for you and I think you can do it yourself!»
It is terrible to say so, right?
But it is much worse when you keep saying, "Yes, well," and a man singing you praises, "You help me out, you saved me, thank you!", While after he got out of the difficulties it will invest not in you, and the other woman, who did not see him weak, which did not rise above it, giving him the money.

The relationship and success in a pair always 80% depends on the woman. Therefore, in our competence to create strong and happy family based on the correct principles of interaction of men and women.

Tags

See also

New and interesting