As I traveled in Russia

Good morning everyone. I'll tell you how I went to the Russian capital, only cultural, tired of watching for it in the "Brother" Yes "lawyer". No movies somehow fit, but as they say, better to see once (meaning probably live) than hear a hundred times on TV or zasmotretsya. So I wanted to see Peter, but we are cultural, so St. Petersburg. At the same time to visit the concert, infamous French singer Mylene Farmer. I went from sunny Almaty, which from Kazakhstan. No sooner said than done. Immediately acquired a ticket and waited for the day X.

Will be 48 photos and 2 videos. Photo perceive simply as background to the text are not always.

Day X came quickly, did not have time to feed the pigeons flew in Pulkovo 2, all frightened at the expense pizdetski cold wind with rain and generally denigrated freeze on exit from the airport, when landing, I saw through the window Fixed-wing that the rain still goes on and robust design, well I think I went to fetch some bread.
Passed passport control, like all beam Pulkovo 2 must say imagined bigger.

Arrived at night, turned his head against the sides, dick understand where Cho, asked by citizens to stop, and only then realized that Choteau hot, though like rain and the obscenities I dressed, well, I think, pinned, the groom is mishandled. Got to the subway, drove to his station, good card in the phone stuck in advance, entered the station Mayakovskaya and ohuel. No, I certainly cultured man, but other than "ohuel" just do not say that because of this I have not seen, the architecture of a blast, go with an open mouth, maybe even in her dripping rain, but in my head it was only "eeebaaaaa , ohueeeeet, ёёёёёbana mouth blyayayayayayayayaya, well nihuyayayaya themselves ».

Hardly got to the hostel, it is called "Friends»

It seems like after the show, but I must say there I saw there only the logo and poster.

He went into the entrance, which was at the entrance arch and in general as I explained then it is not locked and the front. And I came again, yes, you're right again ohuel such gloomy entrance, oh excuse me, a grim parade and not dark, I still have not seen.

I walked over to the elevator, it looks very threatening, he pressed the button, like all yelling and rides, drive, and fucking door will not open. I waited waited, then opened it himself, looked at the whole thing, and I thought that the walking path will be very good for your health, and because the floor is not high.

The hostel looked at me in surprise and said that all the seats are occupied, I, in turn, thought of something high. Since I book seats in advance and this was confirmed, I was redirected to another department on Chekhov Street for one night, I explained how to pass on his fingers, gave the key and wished good luck. It was 12 at night, walked to their destination, turned off the Nevsky and the third time ohuel, what are you going to do, but this time ohuel on another occasion. It seems that the only people and had a lot of light, and then fucking dark, and no one at all scary shit! Got to stay, he returned in the morning and back to Nevsky on you!

And that I have successfully gone. I, too, Marat name if Cho. Populated and went for a walk, I walked in a straight line, so as not to get lost, but so was enough.

You walk all this, as if in another world, I even carried a piece of paper 200 meters up the urn, so everything is beautiful, simply dump Baska. Very strongly interwoven old and new places of course ridiculous.

Later in the afternoon, he met with friends, ate the famous Big Mac, which is in France, Le Big Mac © and with a sense of accomplishment went to a club, a party dedicated to the concert Mylene. It must be said that these two days the weather was gorgeous, but the day of the concert began a fierce fucking, apparently in vain, I laughed, I thought my brain was barely in the wind as I walked through the park to the stadium of the JCC, and park all the way bitch ends. Having stood the whole day in line in the cold, rain and wind, we ran into the hall, all the delights of the organization as well as in all countries of the former Soviet Union unfortunately have taken place in the cultural capital of: screaming, yelling, hustle and everything in full, straight like at home.

The following days were again in the festivities with his mouth open, except for the one place where I needed to go, subway station Baltic, I went out and immediately it felt what that anxiety epta, went to the police officer or have the police ask the account of the way, he pointed out to me path, it was not to go there, but oh well, I went in the afternoon, but even during the day there as the fucking sorry removed by phone on just in case. Muddy face, strange machines, strange looking group of people, in general, was extremely happy when he returned to the hostel.

Overall I enjoyed the city a majestic title of cultural capital or feel justified in spite of everything. The ride is very happy, if someone is going to Peter - a city sure to view, then a video pictures.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting