Russian and Chinese ...

I'm looking ahead, and I will say that the translation of the Chinese - that's the puzzle. Fortunately, I have many friends living in China and I'm now in the Google Hangouts seems pulled all. In general, after the Anglo-German-Polish-blah-blah-blah commentators today you can join the opinion of the most cautious in terms of the political judgment of the nation.

The Chinese do not like to comment on the politics and all the horror stories that we have to go about the totalitarian chaynanet - there is absolutely nothing to do with. For the majority of Chinese Internet users, as well as understand their billion-typed, the concept of breaking taboos and getting to what they want, this is the essence of life.

via livejournal

Another thing is that they are cooked in their own juice. Preferring to someone else - his own. Here is one of the latest examples, as all Russia suddenly found out about magic program from China, which is a half-kick allows you to bet on all iPhones program without jailbreak (security breach Apple), when Appstore suddenly banned all customers loved VKontaktika. Although this program a hundred years to dinner and a billion Chinese have long enjoyed it.

China as a country is generally very pofigisticheski apply to those of its citizens who are moving on the path of studying all sorts of different items related to high technology if it does not harm the Party's policy.

But back to the sanctions-sosanktsiyam and Chinese commentary site sohu.com. There is almost a continuous transfer through the pages, except the answers brief comments or messages without any emotional or readable component. Enough for me for a couple of pages of comments, but what's next and so clear about. Screenshots and translations nicknames and names I did not do, as the characters and even with reference to a profile, simply taken away to a bunch of time. Those who wish to read with the help of Google translator, referred to above. But I warn you, to understand the meaning through the Chinese Google is about the same as what to do heart surgery with the help of manual surgery.

- Russian, I support you! I look forward to the revival of your country!

- Russian brothers, even when it was hard, helped us in the years of dashing for us.
We must do everything we can to help them right now.

- The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

- So. What's the most important thing is that the US policy towards Russia is not working as it is the most disgusting policy. Russia will never sag before the Yankees

- You write that the neighbor is always the biggest robber and refers to the story: Ok. One can cite many examples that have happened in history. But now we have the Japanese invasion of China, supported by the United States. We need to strengthen relations with Russia. We must support Russia.

- Putin has done. He must wait three months before the arrival of winter and it starts to reap the fruits of their labor.

- Continue on US sanctions against Russia. Take a look at the cornerstones hand of friendship. Putin's position kept apart, not bring him new friends, while NATO and Russia will bark becomes unbearable. China to Russia does not yet have any particular significance, except for joint projects on crisis management in the world. This position, for example in the United Nations, universally condemned by American lackeys, which means only that the special friends there with us. In any case, the ultimate aim is the destruction of America's powerful China. To date, Americans have long been widely available in China and we have time to test our relationship with them. So I agree with the view that it is necessary to maintain Russia expressed above.

- I am willing to donate money to support any heroic, anti-Western sentiments.

- America is a thug who married a Russian woman and banned her from all that he believed it to be too much! These Russian women are choosing not to give them fully and to live in peace and parasitize them to the death!

- Without Russia, China would now be on the verge of destruction. I must support Russia.

- Nkotoryh people foolishly believed that the US de attract Russia to jointly engage in the destruction of China. So remember that for any American allies quickly become enemies. China and the United States will never be able to become friends for life.

- The Yankees are outraged! They are trying to blame their own failures on Russia. They immediately progavkali, saying that the EU is supporting them that Russia is evil. They need to generate and send a general hatred of Russia. But as long as the EU sanctions against Russia are not supported unanimously. And Americans should by all means get European support on this issue.

Next: What do they want to permanently discredit the image of Russia in the international community. Risen Ukrainian people will be forced to turn to Russia, but she did not dare to support the rebels. Then the Ukrainian government can win a complete victory over the weak rebel army. And the Yankees are able to fully control Georgia. Damn! The Yankees will get what they want! Burn in hell, American devils! And bring your your Japs!

- Yes. They either simply erase Ukraine from the political map will be planted or its proxies in Iraq or Afghanistan.

- China will make Russia will buy from us. We will buy what you need Russia and Russia and that we will have to buy. And do not care about the sanctions. What problems?

- Many people in Europe do not understand why they always and everywhere follow the orders of the United States and always the most tolerant of all errors that make the United States. I understand that this is a normal mentality of Western man. After all, the United States were created by European immigrants.

- Just back from Vladivostok to China. The Chinese are ready to support it as the Russian money and any help that may be needed.

- Putin is facing bespetsedentnym pressure and risking much. But it would be a mistake on our part now to make some steps to help promising not to enter the Russian misleading. Chinese assistance currently may not be enough, but fortunately in Russia there is serious predators with which the West will not dare to be too arrogant.

- In the most critical moment, the Chinese may sell part of US debt to support Russia. And I believe that one day there will come a day when Russia will help China in this difficult hour.

- I think that we should support Russia, otherwise we will not have a real and strong friend beside us.

Everything!

Tags

See also

New and interesting