The conversation with the Chinese ...

As one of the exhibition had the opportunity to talk with the Chinese, I do not remember his name call him Lee. Normal such a good little man speaks Russian. Well, at the closure of one of the days of the show are pretty plucking degrees we had talked about a lot of talk about the politics of life and so on.

I asked him: - "Whether you like Siberia?»
He says: - "It is good you have here is beautiful, a lot of things ... (thoughtfully added), must be our all»
... I am a little taken aback to think ... in the snout or send ... but still education is doing its job ...
I asked: - "Lee, you're an educated man? Must know the story, "he: -" Yes, of course I know, "and grinned.
I: - "Well, you probably remember your hatred of the ancient Mongols?»
... Smile gone from his face.
- "Yes, I remember»
I: - "Well, you also have to remember much about it was the Mongols and how much you?»
... He wondered
- "Around»
I: - "Well, I'll remind you ... the Mongols just with women, children and the elderly were between 800 000 to 1 000 000 people, and you at that time was about 30 million people ... And what Genghis Khan did to your capital ??? »
There it is possible to say "broke" his eye, he jumped up and launched into a tirade apparently untranslatable Chinese folklore obscene matter ... probzdevshis up a sweat, he calmed down sharply bowed and said something to his left ...

On the final day of the show Lee came to me as it offered a drink world ... They drank, ate talked lastly, he said: - "It is difficult to be with you .... You Siberians "freezed" for all of your education ... you will be hard, it is difficult, "and uneven gait humming something grusnokitayskoe currently retired tray» ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting