And is not that complicated Russian. Linguists support

One Russian, French and Chinese linguists decided to write the names of each other in their own language.

- My name is Gay - the Frenchman said a Chinese.
 - In Chinese, two characters Ge, but, unfortunately, not one of them for the names.
 - Why?
 - Because one has a value of "wheel", and the other transmits the sound, which is bursting bladder ass.
 - What's wrong with the wheel?
 - Men's name can not be round, everyone will think you're a fagot. For the name of your character, we will take Sheng, which means "keyboard", "root", "Home" and the adjective "snow-free" and complete it Ngu hieroglyph denoting the masculine gender. At the end I write the character of Mo - "virgin».
 - But ... to put it mildly, not so ...
sovem  - No one will think you're a virgin, without a kanji characters Chez Mo-Ngu mean "my mother to shave his mustache»

- Okay, now I'll write your name.
 - My name is Guo.
 - Well, I'll start with the letter your name G.
 - What does the letter G?
 - We, the Europeans themselves nor the letter x * ene not mean anything, but to show respect to you, I shall put before the G letter H - in French, she still can not read.
 - Well! Next O?
 - No, to show that G - pronounced like T and not as x, it is necessary after G put the letter U, and H - to show that U can not be read by itself, but only shows how to read G, and letter EY, showing that the word is not long, and will soon be over.
 - Hguhey ... more O?
 - No, about the French is pronounced as A or E, depending on the standing adjacent letters, accents and the time of year. About Your net written as AUGHT, but the word can not end on the T, so I'll add unreadable ending NGER. Voila!

Russian linguist put the glass on the table, took the paper and wrote "Go" and "Ge».

- Yet?
 - Yes.

French and Chinese scratched his head.

- Well, how's your name, brother?

- Cross-Schekochikhin.

- And let's just bu * at? - The first Chinese man was found.

Russian and a Frenchman nodded in relief raised a toast to the sizzling diphthongs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting