Russian, French and Chinese linguists decided to write each other's names in their own language. Then — a joke!

The website says cool linguistic joke! Russian, French and Chinese linguists decided to write each other's names, each in their own language.

— My name is GE, said the Frenchman, a Chinese guy.

— In the Chinese language two characters GE, but, unfortunately, none of them are suitable for names.

Why?

— Because that one has the value "tire", and the other transmitting sound, which burst the bladder of the donkey.

— What's wrong with the wheel?

— Men's name may not be round. For thy name we take the character Sheng, meaning "keyboard", "root", "page" and the adjective "snowless" and complete his character Ngu, meaning masculine. In the end I write the character for Mo — "virgin".

But, to put it mildly, not very...

— No one will consider you a virgin, just without the character of the Defense characters Neck-NSU means "spivaye mom's mustache".

Okay, now I'll write your name.

— My name is.

— Okay, I'll start your name with the letter G.

— What does the letter G?

— We, the Europeans, by themselves, the letters mean nothing, but to show you respect, I will give G the letter H in French, it still cannot be read.

— Excellent! On O?

— No, to show that G is pronounced as G, not as X, it is necessary to put after G, the letter U and H — to show that U is not read by itself, but only shows how to read G, and letter EY, showing that the word is not long and will end soon.

— Hguhey... O?

No, in French is pronounced as A or E, depending on adjacent letters, accents and the time of year. Your On the net written as AUGHT but the word can not end in T, so I will add unreadable the end of the NGER. Voila!

Russian linguist put the drink down on the table, took a paper and wrote "Go" and "GE".

Is that all?

Yes.

French and Chinese scratched his head.

— Well, what's your last name?

— Schekochikhin-Cross.

— And let's just get a drink? first there were the Chinese.

Russian nodded and the Frenchman was relieved to raise a toast to the Sizzling diphthongs.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting