As I drove to the ancestors ...

All good health!

I'll tell you, I went to the ancestors. Details Insider

About two years I have been brewing the idea to reach the abode of my ancestors - Cossacks, Beloretsk to the fortress, where they lived and were serving. Redoubt and the village were between Beloretsk and g.Zmeinogorskom pos.Tigirek and entered the Kolyvan-Kuznetsk border line, protecting against raids and claims Jungars. The settlement lasted until 1969. Was he on the balance Kolyvan stone-cutting factory for kotorgo the villagers (about 70 people) was mined jasper and other species for products.
Accordingly, since 1969. the road to the village is not clean (although at the time there is not much for watching, I went to the village wedge), sometimes representing a deep rut, otshlifovanaya Gaz66 bridges and Zil131, and sometimes altogether soluble in the forest or swamps. A few kilometers were going down to the river. In general the last settlement (with more or less bearable way) we had to overcome 30 km. Before the trip profited 2 weeks of dry weather. Point of departure g.Zmeinogorsk.
The expedition (from left): Anthony (he has repeatedly traveled this route on his 469th), I, my uncle Leon.

And the morning of the trip. Uncle Lenya eagerly danced around the house, waiting for Antonio UAZ. minutes of waiting added nervousness and pritantsovka amplifies. Finally she rang Anton and reported that the accident occurred. At night, he collected rear axle, put a lock (for established UAZah only the front lock, set back only to the military). and here Tolley axle shaft nerastochennoy turned out, bent roofing felts, roofing felts it more, but the result from friction with the bridge was half-line heating and expansion of the metal and they are cooked perfectly still, almost tear the rear wheels. Arriving Anton us a couple of hours trying to revive, and later even replace the rear axle:

When all attempts failed, the mood has dropped to the level of urban sewage, and hope for the journey melted away like a snowflake on a palm, Uncle Leon with a metallic voice said that we were going to his father in law, begging Nivu2121. What Anton laughed heartily, Beloretsk to the field still has not been able to get all the attempts ended at the initial stage the assault taiga (or breakdown, or hike the tractor). But the nature and strength of decisions Uncle Lenny was steadfast:

Persuasion-in-law, who had just warmed up the car for a trip for Pescara, took about an hour. In the end, with tears in his eyes (we are talking about the leaked Beloretsk), uncle-in-law gave Lena keys and trudged dejectedly to shop for anti-stress. So quickly perekidat luggage, we quickly moved off. It was already noon and the road was every minute, as daylight was already short, and in the mountains, he was even shorter.

(Uncle Leon, among others hereditary Cossack)

Each kilometer would add confidence and a bright sun lights up with joy. But the entrance to the Kolyvan posrezhetyvanie and tapping the right front wheel began to catch up the clouds over our trip. Until recently, we pretend that everything is normal, and the sound is just a result of hitting a pebble in the brake drum, and eventually he will fly a foreign object. But when leaving the Kolyvan became clear that hugged the wheel pindyk and movement should be stopped. A quick inspection revealed that all collapsed soon bearings and seals davanul:

Here it zakruchinilis all and entirely. But to do something and we had begun to dismantle the wheel and hub. Before that aggregates the fields, none of us experienced, so we relied only on "maybe", "I suppose," "kazhys" and a couple of philosophical concepts. After parsing suspicions were justified and balances bearing spilled to us under his feet:

Scratching "tykovku", it was decided to replace the bearings and oil seals in place. Call a friend to s.Kurya we voiced request and switches to standby mode. I even tried to go fishing in a pond near where we were staying. The dam was built to propel mechanisms Kolyvan stone-cutting factory (which can be seen near the dam):

an hour later with a small drove our savior with spare parts and we started to repair (here fit M.Zadornov read a monologue about the Russian ingenuity, resourcefulness))). In general all gathered "on the knee" and then a natural question arose: what to do next? Reason quietly pondering - two breakdowns on the pavement (and what will happen if the forest), and already the afternoon. A buzzing perseverance - can not be rotated half way (although this was only the beginning), not a man afraid of difficulties and in general, do not give up Russian !!!

As a result, a wave of his right hand and say the magic word "FSUs", we moved on. Wheels with rustling met a dirt road. Outside, pomelknuli ramshackle fences latest residential village. And the rate gradually began to decrease, Niva became hopped on the bumps and potholes and poshorkivat head in a rut. And this is the first obstacle - thirty meters deep razvazyukanoy ruts left by timber. Accelerate the car, we drove on a sled on the protection of 15-20 meters and hung safely. I had to go out and waving shovels (trees around there was no use of the winch was not possible).

Then began a few hours incessantly ejection digging, waving winch ... opened a big minus 21st fields - forced fan operation with the engine running, in consequence of that, check into a deep puddle led to the flooding of the engine, which gloh. And since in some places the path had been swamps, had to pull the car as soon as possible. For this brёvnyshko pruned and, where there was strong near the tree in the ground, dig in and cling to it lebёdushku (as we affectionately called their savior)))). Sweat appeared even on the heels, but the mouth of the nebula brains howling spit on everything and return to the warm embrace of civilization. But Ancestors name and we stormed the taiga:
(all floating in the car and bubbling)

Photograph succeeded only in moments of landing fields and in times when power swing winch or shovel no choice but to raise the camera still could.

But here I could not resist, and he spit on the car, began to admire on the horizon, in the light of the last rays of the setting sun flashed deer, bring a smile, the first for the last few hours:

As a result of the endless exercise, fatigue, blurred brain and dark we lost the right way for us, and began to cut circles and zigzags. In the dark, nearly rally from 3-meter cliff into the river, we decided to stop for the night. Sleep on it, and almost no power, no joke, for 6 hours of the taiga we overcame only 25 km away. And then a series of interrupted our failures, we came across a hunting park. Tables, benches, overlaid with stone fireplace and plenty of firewood harvested cheered us. Lit a fire, cherpnuli of White Water and within a few minutes of fun we boiled buckwheat porridge with stewed meat:

Posted in [mergetime] 1357478265 [/ mergetime]
Tangible touch dark, rustling taiga pokrikivanie nocturnal animals and billions of stars above your head creating an unforgettable atmosphere. A hot porridge and tea were the most delicious in my life !!! Here's the paradox, you suffered a great deal, namuchalas that would recognize the value and beauty of ordinary things seemed to be. We need to get into the taiga, wet up to his ears, promёrznut to the bone, that would understand what a mug of hot tea ... I fall asleep in the car side by side, put up a tent had neither the strength nor the desire ... even sleeping lacking.

6:00 sleep in the fresh clean air did their job and we woke up with the feeling that we can move any mountain, and if feasibly push, then jump over it. Come to the table found that the products are left recklessly destroyed by badgers (or bear). Shvyrbnuv tea with liver, we went in search of the road (right direction) at Beloretsk. Laced taiga found a way to quickly and in a couple of hours we were at the desired goal.

The village itself was located on a hill-hill, at the foot of which runs r.Belaya (it is not about whether the song gr.DDT), on the eastern slope were gardens, and on the west graves. White is rich in grayling, trout, and peskarёm kryshelopkami (the stories of Uncle Lenny, this fish is a sort of flounder, hiding under stones and painful bites).
(on the hill was a village)

(view of the slopes zapadadny ... there were a lot of strawberries and other times from different sides of the slope-clearing crawling women with baskets and bears)

(views of the northeast of ... in the center you can see two red deer with white bottoms)

(and that's a sacred place ... here was the house of my ancestors ... Uncle Leon is on the spot where his birth, as well as my father)

The next summer I will try to take a metal detector, not for the fact that to get rich on rare books, and for the fact that to get rich subjects of my ancestors ... and maybe me great-grandfather bomb in the corner under the house left)))
On the horizon, the clouds began to form and this spurs us. Anton took up temporary staging bivouac, Uncle Leon went on a fishing trip (almost all products Badgers gobbled up (or bear)), and I moved to the fortress.
Redoubt located from the village about 700 meters. It is a square 30 x 30 meters with walls, a moat, a shaft and internal structures. Redoubt as it closes the outlet of the valley. White.
(left shaft in the center of the ditch, the right inner shaft, on which stood the perimeter walls)

(photo Beloretsk redoubt of my friend from a helicopter)

Location was breathtaking in her ears sounded whistles imaginary arrows, rifle volleys and formidable team commanders. I stood on the spot where forged Siberian Cossacks. But the weather and had to make adjustments in a hurry. Moreover, inspection of the machine showed that the fields broken front differential and transfer bybita increased. Opt for one rear axle, and only with a decrease in the expected 2 times harder.
Uncle Leon natiskal heels grayling from which we cooked with a pair of ear kartoshinu that fell from the bag in the trunk.
(although grayling rolled in the deep rivers, a few fish were waiting for us ... no wonder Uncle Lenya local fishermen called "sorcerer»)

Hastily after dinner we went back. Heavy. Without front axle stake Niva rose almost everywhere:

It looks nice, but to pull out its forces had no hand tattered ... the blood ...

By evening we scraped on the asphalt, and the choir sang "We're going kavylyaya in darkness, we are flying on the last wing of the ...»

TOTAL:
The machine replacement of all seals, gearbox, rear right shock absorber, front pillars and something else. But we debunked the myth that in the field of Beloretsk not drive.
We are tired, exhausted but happy !!! Character Peremoga all the problems, hardships and difficulties !!!

PySy:
My great-grandfather, George F. Batalin living in p.Beloretsky.

Posted in [mergetime] 1357479015 [/ mergetime]
Posted in [mergetime] 1357478976 [/ mergetime]
That's all!!! A little later, I will lay out a bit having seen (if you'll take care of both)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting