Letters to Russia

Terrorist Anders Breivik sent a letter to the Russian TV channel "REN-TV", which complained about the prison conditions. Breivik, who described himself in a letter humane killer and Nazi Mandela, is not satisfied that he was not allowed to learn, are not allowed to create his own party, and that he does not have permanent access to the shower and into the fresh air.

Breivik counted seven illegal actions on the part of the prison administration. In particular, he complains that he was forbidden to communicate with the other prisoners, including from nationalists such as Breivik himself. In addition, Breivik is not satisfied that he was forbidden to study, because the prison is not going to pay for his books. Breivik last year submitted documents to the University of Oslo, intending to enroll in the correspondence department of the Faculty of Political Science. However, he was denied entry because of the lack of preparedness for some subjects. However, in September last year, Breivik still allowed to study certain modules of the course of Political Science.

Also, he does not have permanent access to the shower and into the fresh air. Breivik writes that in Ila Prison where he is being held, had to build a new wing for him, to which contributed 25 million kroner, but it's still not done. In addition, Breivik complains that he is not allowed to create their own political party so that it can stand as a candidate in the elections.
He calls himself a political prisoner and the Nazi Mandela. "That day, I went with people humanely. Killing, I have not tried. Therefore, I demand humane treatment "- cynically wrote Breivik.
It is worth noting that in his possession a single chamber of three rooms: a bedroom, an office and a gym. On the content of the Norwegian prison Breivik leaves two million euros per year. The press service of the TV channel said that the journalists themselves first written Breivik. On the other details they promised to inform later.

tyts

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting