Memory Yevgeny Leonov

Yevgeny Leonov was a comedian on the screen and the tragedian in the shower. Shy by nature, humble and sad actor all his life lacked human warmth and understanding.
And the love and goodness in this man was so much that all his numerous roles in theater and film did not help him throw them. And then he sat down at the "Letters to his son." This book - a storehouse of practical wisdom and revelation in the person with a big heart and a light heart.
September 2 was the birthday of the great Russian comedian. He spoke to the screen funny things, but in life - a very wise and correct words. Good guy was. Eternal memory.

Happiness - is when I want to work in the morning and in the evening - home. (The film "33»)
For someone to God in heaven, and for someone in your own heart. And this God does not give a heart to fall below a certain level of human ... He will not allow the dog to kick, offend the old man, ill treat parents. ("I did not Leonov, I Leonov was born." Izvestiya)

Through all of my life, as through every life, after so many people people. With someone experienced closer, and someone just riding in the car with the filming. But every man, if you look into his eyes, the whole world. Be sensitive to these worlds. Here is the beginning of art. ("Letters to his son»)
Working day I irregular. The order no. From this character jittery, hard for others. All silent. Silent when we should talk. When it is not necessary, haver. (The film "long, long thing»)

Personally, I somehow think that the policy itself - it is clean. And what about the people who are doing it - here it is necessary to talk. (From the last interview, 1993)
In fact, I think quite incapable of good people do not. Sometimes a man hardened and he thinks in his heart there is no room for kindness, but this is a mistake, it's temporarily not performing good deeds, people feel uncomfortable in this world. ("Letters to his son»)
Fear - it's not a weakness. But if fear makes you retreat if you berezhesh its forces and as a result reduces itself - it's a weakness. ("Letters to his son»)
To know life - to live. Do not protect yourself from the conflicts of their own and others, do not be afraid of danger, risk, do not look for ways easier, do not run away from responsibility, do not think that your hut on the edge and that the winds of time you will not be affected. ("Letters to his son»)

Do people in your life to whom you are not afraid to be a little, silly, unarmed, in all the nakedness of his revelation? This person is your protection. ("Letters to his son»)
"Silence - a kind of special state of the world and the human soul. I think we feel a part of nature, a drop in the ocean only silence. Silence can not be understood outside of beauty. " ("Letters to his son»)

They say time is different. Another God. Another morality. Another truth. But the fact of the matter is that there is no other God. And another morality does not exist. And another truth. Everything can not trample. (From the last interview, 1993)
It is enough to just one kind word to feel elated. And it is very important that this word was said during the life of the person. ("Letters to his son»)

Source: www.adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting