The truth about the death of Gagarin

Cosmonaut Alexei Leonov told reporters that he had access to classified material commission investigating the death of the first cosmonaut.
The Su-15 taking off from Zhukovsky airfield near Moscow and illegally located in the area of ​​training aircraft flight crew Seregin, Gagarin, by negligence in a cloud made a maneuver that led to the breakdown of the plane of Yuri Gagarin into a tailspin, told reporters the famous cosmonaut Alexei Leonov, with reference to unclassified data.

source

"I have fought 20 years to tell the truth about the death of Yuri Gagarin. The official (signing of the death) wrote that the plane (Gagarin) made a sharp maneuver associated with a lapel, went into a tailspin, and thus collided with the Earth. The crew was killed. Bred! "- Said Leonov, speaking in Star City.
According to Leonov, he was admitted to the declassified documents in the commission investigating the death of the first cosmonaut.

"In fact, everything was different: March 27, 1968 while piloting an aircraft (with crew Seregin, Gagarin) in the same area without authorization proved another plane Su-15, carrying out flight from Zhukovsky airfield. This violated the pilot descended to a height of 450 meters - and I know this because talking with witnesses - afterburner went to his train and at a distance of 10-15 meters in the clouds, passing close to Gagarin, turned his plane, drove in corkscrew rather a deep spiral at a speed of 750 kilometers per hour. Plane (Gagarin) makes a half revolution and the withdrawal (of corkscrew) collided with the Earth, "- said Alexey Leonov. According to him, this is not the version, and the true cause of death of the first cosmonaut.

"My arguments are confirmed by declassified opening the envelope with the Commission. Mystery in this, but there is carelessness and violation of the flight, but upsets me more: that people working in the Commission, including Kamanin (Nikolai Kamanin) knew the truth, but pretended that it was not. I would like to see and the family (Gagarin) knew the truth about the death, "- said Leonov.

Asked by RIA Novosti about who was piloting the aircraft Su-15, and negligently caused the death of the first cosmonaut Leonov said: "I was given the opportunity to announce the true cause of the condition that I will not mention the name of the pilot, who is now over 80 years old, and his health condition is very grave. I gave my word that I will not name, "- concluded Leonov, the first in the history of mankind cosmonaut who performed a spacewalk.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting