Unfortunately, we did not ride this topic

In Pavlodar police beat activists "stopham».

Pavlodar policemen in the center of the scandal. Employees of traffic police officers themselves violated the rules of the road and beat a young man who committed this violation. The victim received bruises sternum and jaw.

Shot mobile phone

- I was attacked by the police, I damaged my camera. My friends, co-social movement without a cause was taken to the police station. I was beaten, - said the head of the Pavlodar movement "stopham" Nikolai Chemetov.

During one raid, social activists noticed the police car violated traffic rules. Fixing violation in the video, the young people went to the police to ask why the guards prevented them. But there it was - one of them struck Nicholas in the chest and jaw, took knockout victim to take away the camera, which was conducted video.

Activists tried to recover their property, but "universal police" strongly provoked a fight, threatening to issue what is happening as an attack on police officers.

After a scuffle werewolf in uniform who brought a riot, was closed in the police car and began to hurriedly removed from the stolen device incriminating him and the whole crew photos and videos, and then went out and defeated the gadget.

When arrived at the scene, journalists, the police have taken away some of the participants in the raid on the stronghold of Kairbayev, 72. By the way, the signal traffic inspectors arrived at the scene six official vehicles of the Department of the Interior. All employees of agencies, who gathered at the showdown, behaved incorrectly, showing legal illiteracy. They refused to introduce themselves and to produce documents, tried to ban filming, referring to non-existent regulations. The local district general forgot to put on a badge, and the business card in his pocket found.

In the area of ​​young people forced by threats and persuasion to remove the video from their mobile phones. And only at the sight of our cameras, fearing the consequences, the guards released men. And the instigator of the scandal, apparently deciding that it would be impossible to identify a face, like naughty child playing hide and seek and hid from the camera your business card.

Nicholas was diagnosed in the emergency room injuries of the chest and jaw. After a medical examination of the injured activist, armed with a certificate, along with the journalists went to the North Police Department on Lenin, 55. Application of the attack he eventually accepted. But this process took half an hour. Friends of Nicholas had several times to call the prosecutor's office.

Meanwhile, a spokesman for Internal Affairs of Pavlodar region Bayan Magzumova to conclusions does not hurry:

- The conflict between the members of an unregistered public movement "stopham" and employees of traffic police officers occurred in the performance of the last official duties. Police stopped the violators of traffic rules and blocked her path his company car. The driver - a woman professing Islam was against the movie, and so the police decided to intervene and asked to stop the recording, - says Magzumova.

obozrenie.kz/video/3517-v-pavlodare...ya-stopham.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting