Pasha 183 and his work

Next month, it will be exactly a year was not one of the best street artists - Pasha 183. The people he dubbed the "Russian Banksy", and most recently in a Moscow museum opened his posthumous exhibition entitled "Our business is a feat!". I offer you the most impressive of his work. From the series, Peter - the city of angels. (2012 year.)
Note the author's work: I am quite rare in St. Petersburg, about once a year, but every time I am convinced that with the endless series of engravings, statues and bas-reliefs of angels. There are people that could be called an angel. This project posveschyaetsya all Petersburgers.

Canvas. We stuck the boots into eternity. 2012

Street art. Maroussia, 2012
Thank fell on Paul after his work suddenly scattered all over the web, and with a request for an interview with him asked The Guardian, Daily mail and Telegraph.

One of a series of projections "Peter Spirits»
He was called the "Russian Banksy", but he rejected this comparison: for many years he worked exclusively on their own topics, found his style, and he did not like the search for similarities with another artist.

He began working on the streets of Moscow in 13 years, in 1996 and for 17 years has mastered many techniques, doing murals, made the installation of stickers, organized complex light projection, using stencils and installed in urban spaces various objects, making kinetic installation and much more.
"100 Years of Solitude, a voluntary, unselfish." 2007

April 1 last year, Pasha died, but still the cause of death has not been established, and any information about the death of R183 is completely absent. The network runs the view that this is another PR writer's creative project, that in months it is impossible not to determine the cause of death and to give at least some details about it. The most optimistic fans of the artist continue to wait for the day when their idol will return with new works-masterpieces.

Canvas, 2013

Street art - 2013

Canvas. 2013

Street art - 2013

Street art - 2012

Pyro bridge - initiation. 2011
Note the author's work: "It is unlikely that any of us now, having reached success, relationships, money, fame, is able to give up all of this. Burn the bridges and tear down all your achievements for a new, unknown, perhaps reckless and illogical life or death. This installation is dedicated to those who have gone beyond the dusty corners of their own and created a new world. Those who are able to deny himself for the sake of steps forward. "

Alenka. 2011
Note the author's work: "Once I made the film" The Tale of Alenka 2005 "where chocolate" Alenka "is somehow modern child. Everyone has to learn from his childhood to sell themselves, so it built a life in the modern world. Each of us, as "Alenka", sold against their will. But still, in my understanding Alenka lightest man on the earth, eternally naive and always unselfish. Passing by the boards at a construction site and decided to make a little positive. Besides, if someone saw the movie above, it is possible that he remembers that one of the characters dies voluntarily. I've reconsidered and decided to make an alternative ending. At least this roller ... Life goes on, and maybe someone will find the same bright person like myself Alenka. "

The truth is the truth. 2011
Note the author's work: "August 19, 2011-th - the anniversary of the coup of 1991. Country, driven to despair policy. The people take into their own hands "weapon" and how inevitable bloodshed. It is unlikely that someone will be able to say exactly how many people died in the civil war, and we do not know their names. We decided to "remind" our citizens about the people and events of the 91-93-th years and allow yourself to go through the picket lines of riot police that day. The picket lasted for a short time, only 1 hour, then, as with the advent of the new government, the workers of the civil war went "into the shadows». "

Points. 2009

Note the author's work: "Snow fell, turning all the yards in a huge white sheet. Looking from rooftops and from the windows of the upper floors, involuntarily looking for items to put their imaginations to life. And here, in the middle of the courtyard stands a lamppost, which is very similar to the shackle of the points. The decision came instantly, and on a deserted area of ​​the sheet were thrown by someone points. "

Street art "Bask campfire" - 2011.

Light-art - 2011

Light-art - 2010

Source: bigpicture.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting