"Thaw, you say? Here you have your thaw "

< While Russia followed the release of Khodorkovsky, the power of a little tweak nuts.

For example, while Khodorkovsky flew to Berlin, the State Duma managed to approve the first reading of the bill two extravaganza, foolishly nearly eclipsing law banning gay propaganda among minors (which was not, if anything, even in our unbridled 90) . The first concerns the prohibition of incitement to separatism. Appeals. That is the word. The reason for the mass hysteria on this issue and develop a statement of the bill was the journalist Yevgenia Albats that anyone separated from Russia did not call, but shared in the air of "Echo of Moscow" point of view that the collapse of our state within its present borders is inevitable. Tragic point of view? Unreal? And Argue!

I've been wondering just how after the adoption of this law, I will describe my sincere and understandable hatred of Muscovites who I meet in the mission. At least, for the fact that Moscow takes all regional budgets and distributes them as king commandeth. "Your Moscow us indifferent and hateful" - I've heard in the last year from Smolensk to Krasnoyarsk. Now, I am not allowed to quote this opinion, and only allowed to speak sweetly that everyone met on the face shook my hand and shouted that Russia - is one and indivisible? Ay, deputies?

The second law of that State Duma managed to quietly approve the release of Khodorkovsky on the background pertaining to the Internet. Now in the pretrial order will be block sites for appeals to extremism, Prosecutor General's Office will decide. So now any media, which reported that "rioters gathered on Lenin Street" will be simply to cover a quick. Thaw, you say? Here you have your thaw until Khodorkovsky flies to Berlin, and you watch it online aircraft.
More - more. In those days, while Mikhail Borisovich met with family and gave a press conference, an ecologist Eugene Vitishko replaced a suspended sentence of three years for the real damage to the fence .... No, it's not funny, just the fence was not easy, and stately, at least, environmentalists believe his dacha Alexander Tkachev. Honestly, no other reason to put a man in the colony for three years for "insulting the application of inscriptions on the fence" and damage the fence is not visible, although the press office belonging Tkachev he denies plot. Environmentalists have argued that the area illegally felled trees listed in the Red Book.

While Internet users have discussed the precipitate from the release of Mikhail Khodorkovsky, was also found that we have, it turns out, the secret prisoners "swamp case." Dmitry Altaychinov pleaded guilty in the fact that at a meeting on May 6 rushed to the police with bottles of water, says the message of the Prosecutor General. Dear Prosecutor General, what the hell are we about this arrest did not know before? And what the hell are you publishing this information exactly when everyone is busy discussing the press conference Khodorkovsky?

The method of "white noise" - one of the well-known information technology, which uses power. A year ago, my colleague is still in "Gazeta.ru" written material, according to which the date of acceptance of scandalous bills in the State Duma - the "foreign agents", the penalty for meetings, etc. - in parallel to make unpopular budget amendments, for example, because as public attention has been artificially diverted. It seems to me ashamed for my country, that this time to divert attention from the bill punishes the words of the decay of the country, the bill allows you to block any site at the discretion of the Prosecutor General, the day of shipment to a settlement ecologist for inscription on the fence and so on my State was covered by the release of Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Spring? Thaw? No, just the December freezing rain. "White Noise". Political winter.
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting