Fencing

This sport is not popular, not the Olympics, many do not know about its existence. But the most interesting leisure activities, for the brave, agile and strong to find probably impossible. This duel fencing. I was fascinated by my colleague and friend, once came to see the tournament and after could not come to the gym is not. this sport is not for the faint of heart! Blade weighs as much as the original, made of metal, from 700 grams to 1, 5 kilos. Made of fiberglass, metal-garde and handle braided leather. Injuries, however are rare. Bruises always)) Their due to injury, I do not think.

Dueling fencing tournaments are held frequently, groups usually divided into m / f. Just spend and "newbie" tournaments for men with little experience, less than two years.

In exotic clothes and without a mask is no longer fighting. It used to be fashionable, now think more about protection.

The main types of weapons: Blade - Swords, Sword (priority hand); Dag (short sword, to 40-cm.) or buckler (shield, not more than 40 cm. in diameter) - is the protection of the other hand.

Behave affectedly, choosing equipment in the style of 14-17 centuries, it is like to pay tribute to the art. Appreciated, but painful.

Fight, according to the rules of the tournament, does not last long, up to 3 points in the main. Hit the enemy in an arm or leg, one hit, hit in the head or body is considered fatal (taking up 2 or all the hits).

Mediocre bruises like that look)

But in general this activity fun and interesting. Educates you courage spirit, skill and reaction develops.

And girls who are fond of dueling fencing, beautiful and interesting !!!

There is always a chance to get acquainted with the extraordinary and very interesting people!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting