Funny Marilyn Monroe

Well, who does not love Marilyn Monroe? I just adore her! I think she's the most famous charming woman I have ever seen. Nobody goes in comparison with her, she was so lively, charming and beautiful, I'm just amazed that her exposure, because as we know inside she was totally different. She was timid, unsure of herself, with lots of facilities, but it is "made" itself. I am not for a moment doubt whether her childhood a little happier, we would beheld a more harmonious Marilyn, inner peace which blends perfectly with the exterior, and about any suicide (namely, it is the official cause of Monroe's death) would not be out of the question. It is a pity that everything is so complicated, but Marilyn left behind not only played great role in the movie, but also photos, filled her with kindness, sincerity and cheerful disposition.

Take a look at funny photos of Marilyn and positive emotions that emanate from them. The camera loved her like no one else.

Agree to admire the beautiful always want ...

I hope we do not mind the fact that I often publish posts about Marilyn. Very much I love her)

And finally a video interview:

Tags

See also

New and interesting