Stylish Sarah Jessica Parker

For many modern girls and women Sarah Jessica Parker has become, almost an icon of style, thanks in part to Carrie Bradshaw - their successful role in the TV series "Sex and the City." Parker herself prefers one of the classic "bow" - the narrow top and a fairly wide bottom. So her figure and image as a whole becomes effective. If you look and compare Sarah Jessica wearing a slinky dress and fluffy skirt, the second option will be clearly advantageous.

Indeed, in our country in the 60s skirt sun it was extremely popular. It was a figure of style. Fashion trend. Only then did not know those words. Now dress with a solid lower part has undergone changes. There are plenty to choose from. And Sarah gladly enjoy this advantage.

One of my favorite images. Black and pink always looks sexy. Especially, if as a skirt - this miracle of air!

For such a dress exactly can give "Golden Globe"! The brilliance and laces.

Scottish motives. Next - Alexander McQueen. Sarah diluted variations of black and white dress with a cloth the old colors.

Quite controversial dress. Though I'm good to the actress, but here tolerate criticism: one breast seems bare. It does not save even embroidery. Well, the bottom of the dress ... However, the association I have reason to garbage bags ... It seems that the skirt stuffed with synthetic padding.

The discreet modest dress. For example, to appearances on television. But the line bodice to me much more like.

Makeup terrible. But Flesh Tone Dress very nice. However, Sarah's waist in it, to put it mildly, is not formalized.

For a woman of small stature, this model is unlikely to fit. Or shoes should be selected on the platform. The color of dress nice. But only.

At this time, Parker did everything perfectly. Light green pastel shade and elegant dress design made it a harmonious shape.

In the style of glamorous bride ... Sarah Jessica happily poses because it feels confident in an elegant white gown of delicate fabrics.

Multilayer bottom dresses with plant topic - an excellent choice. Accessories Select absolutely true.

A brilliant choice. Sarah Jessica Parker in his style: dress with a wide skirt and a wide belt. Iridescent fabric designed just for those flowing dresses.

Vanguard gypsy. By itself, such a brilliant actress in a colorful dress - it is, in my opinion, too much.

Skirt top and bottom of the skirt. The color is beautiful, but I do not like the dress. Drape is obviously superfluous.

White plus black. A tightly woven textiles and flying. Eternal confrontation, which looks great in designer outfits.

Foam black lace on a pink background and inflated waistline looks fine ... but not Sarah. It seems to me that it (as if it mildly?) Has grown out of these dresses. This outfit rather for a young girl.

And again, "Parker classic" - it is the image that I like so much. Restrained top and bottom of the surround. This time it is a soft combination of black and dark blue.

This is a true work on the bugs. I mean a red dress with a cape. This model looks much more dynamic. A bright blue dresses - in itself a great accent.

The top of the dress is ambiguous. On the one hand - a beautiful lace, on the other hand, a feeling that Sarah "dragged." Skirt bit saves the day. Gloomy though. Helped to light blue clutch.

But here I like everything. The dress looks a whole. I would say that it's a great dress for the Christmas party with friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting