Influential women of our time on the cover of Variety Magazine

The publication Variety devoted influential women of our time - the actress Claire Danes, Sarah Jessica Parker, Susan Sarandon and legendary supermodel Iman its April issue.

Room came just four covers, each of which there was one of the most influential women elected edited publications. The criterion of "influence" was the participation of the heroines in various social and charity projects.

4 Cover April issue of Variety

For example, Claire Danes told Variety, helping Afghan widows on her spodvig photo report made by a family friend Danes in the early 90s.

Claire Danes on the cover of Variety Magazine

Claire Danes

About love Sarah Jessica Parker for the ballet has long been known, but few people know that Sarah also helps young and talented ballet dancers.

Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of Variety Magazine

"I prefer to think that the next generation will follow our footsteps. I hope that they will also develop links with young talents, expanding the audience. It is important for us - for people, for the Americans. »

Sarah Jessica Parker

Susan Sarandon is often involved in various charity projects. According to her, thanks to her profession, she can help people:

Susan Sarandon on the cover of Variety Magazine

"I work in a business that leads to empathy, and it leads to action. Now we are working hard to preserve one of the schools on the "float." I work with organizations who can vouch for: this is important! »

Susan Sarandon

Supermodel Iman told about the fund, help Somali women, "without creating hype and doing specific long-term projects».

Iman on the cover of Variety Magazine

Iman

Tags

See also

New and interesting