Elizabeth Olsen in the magazine Flaunt Magazine

Elizabeth Olsen participated in a seductive photoshoot for Flaunt Magazine. The actress, who is currently filming in two films - "Godzilla" and "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" posed duo Hunter & Gatti. In addition to filming, the actress told reporters about the new projects in which she is currently shooting, as well as its relation to the photographs.

Elizabeth Olsen on the cover of Flaunt Magazine

Despite the fact that these frames Elizabeth looks great, in an interview she confesses:

"Never get a good on the photo. Since childhood, I did not know how to pose, but I had to learn this when I started promoting their films. And it's still a challenge for me. I went to the site and say, "I'm bad I pose, so just tell me what to do»

Elizabeth Olsen in a photo shoot for Flaunt Magazine

About the film "Godzilla»:

"Godzilla looks in a special way, not as usually look like monsters in the movies. If it's a monster, it is usually doing some cartoonish. Our film - a fantasy, but it shows serious »

But on the film "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" no information, the actress told it was not possible to know. It's very simple: the creators of the project participants are not allowed to talk about the shooting of the film.

On a secret project "The Avengers: Age of Ultron»:

"Every time the script to make changes, the old version immediately destroyed to avoid leaks. I do not think I can at least something to talk about! I was even scared: it seems that I have been involved in some sort of top secret operation, which is much more important than anything I've done before. Of course I want to take a photo on the set - not even for a Twitter or Instagram, but just for my friends, but I'm afraid that if I do this, I'll be in trouble »

Tags

See also

New and interesting