Elizabeth Olsen in the latest issue of Marie Claire UK

Elizabeth Olsen are increasingly appearing on the covers of various fashion glossy magazines. Most recently, the actress told reporters Flaunt Magazine about new projects in which she is currently shooting. Now, appeared on the cover of the June issue of the magazine Marie Claire, Elizabeth told about his personal life, shared his thoughts on the upcoming wedding.

The engagement of 25-year-old Elizabeth and 32-year-old actor Boyd Holbrook became known a few months ago, but the couple did not hurry to call an exact date for the wedding:

"I am relaxed, but at the same time excited, I'm interested to plan this event. As if preparing for the most important party of her life. I like to be in a serious relationship, "- he admitted the star.

Elizabeth Boyd Holbrook

By the way, Mary-Kate Olsen, the older sister of the actress, also marries Olivier Sarkozy. Elizabeth admitted she did not want to get married in the same day and gave his sister the first to choose a wedding date.

Elizabeth Olsen on the cover of Marie Claire UK, June 2014

Elizabeth Olsen in the magazine Marie Claire UK, June 2014

The actress also said that, despite the fact that her family has always been provided, it taught from childhood to the idea that her family is not the Rockefellers. The actress still does not own a car and use public transport.

"I hope it will always be. I calmly walk the streets and ride the subway. Only occasionally someone might say, "We have not met before? You have such a familiar face "," - said the actress.

In addition, Elizabeth said that she had not had any idols in the film industry.

"I never fell in love with actors, I did not even have a favorite band. But Michelle Pfeiffer I've always liked. Maybe its way into the movie I started thanks to her ».

As for her penchant for nudity on the screen, Elizabeth said:

"I do not want to be known for that reason. And I have enough clothes. I noticed that if you are a young actress, and is going to make his first film, where you show bare breasts or ass, this epic moment in your life: "Finally, I starred in nudity!»

Tags

See also

New and interesting