Kendall and Kylie Jenner graced the cover of Marie Claire Mexico

The sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner appeared in the new issue of Mexican Marie Claire. In the March issue of Jenner sisters demonstrate clothes from designer brands Tory Burch and Pavon NYC. Author of sexual pictures - fashion photographer Vladimir March.

Cover the March issue of Marie Claire Mexico

Kendall Jenner is very active in her modeling career, so its appearance in the pages of a fashion magazine is not such a surprise.

"We had a great time", - said Kendall on a photo shoot.

Kendall also said that she always wanted to be a model. Since childhood she admired the models in magazines and on the catwalk mannequins:

"I always wanted to be a model. They seemed so elegant and beautiful. Being a model - this is what I really want "- added beauty.
Among the role models Kendall called top models Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Kylie, who is now 16 years old, also shared his plans for the future.

"Now I love to design and I want to pursue a career in this field, as soon as I turn 18 ...ยป
Kylie with her family continues to star in a reality show Kardashian family.

"It would be very strange not to be removed. Because that's all I remember from that time, I was nine years old. When the show is over, it will be a new chapter in my life "

Tags

See also

New and interesting