How to look expensive

This question torments all women to dress for its not the world's biggest paycheck. In this article I will give you some stylistic solutions, and to share psychological tricks that will help you look no worse than the ladies who can afford to spend a sun ... a couple of thousand dollars on a bag. I am well aware that the Internet is full of articles on this topic, so I will try to be as specific as possible. So, what takes people first? The whole image as a whole. This is the first impression a second chance to make it not. At this stage it will be noticed: your hair, your shoes and bag, the overall style of the image, labels, if they are large.

Hair

Never go with split ends. Whipped - Mow. Split ends not only the wealth of women, they produce a painful impression, even a cursory examination. After hundreds of hours of queuing and castings in the company a lot of girls this simple truth I learned about forever. The same goes for unpainted roots. Can not be painted in time and allow it to myself every month - do not paint in a contrasting color. Always put your hair. Learn how. Watch videos on the Internet, ask to see ways of styling your hair stylist. There's no time for stacking - go and get up earlier. Or short haircut - now it is very fashionable, short haircuts are represented in all collections. There are ways of styling that is suitable for almost all types of hair.

In the picture - Brave pergidrolevy hair color with PTUshno NOT, roots.

Wash your hair with conditioner. Put a towel on your head and wait 10-15 minutes. Lower your head down, apply a styling mousse and dry your hair powerful hairdryer (if not lower your head down in the hairstyles volume will not, but if you dry the toy hair dryer, then dry by tomorrow night, and the effect is not the same). Raise your head and look what happened. Gives hair a comb shape. For example, zacheshite hair back or make the parting. Then his hands lay the hair so that it looked neat. Fill in all the splendor of varnish. If your hairstyle at the beginning there is no form, but the hand of the barber does not touch your hair for years - medicine is powerless here))) In the picture below the result is the laying on of my curly hair and liquid.

By Russian standards, the cost of hair will not exceed 1,500 rubles per month.

Shoes and bag

Oh, painful issue. Cheap shoes always look cheap, fashion magazines claim that pathetic you are pushing all sorts of rubbish. "Shoes should never be cheap" ... blah blah blah. Look:

Option One - Colin Stuart. 1200 rubles, based on the Russian money, you can buy online victoriassecret.com

Option two, well, just super trendy. 2500 rubles, the same designer, same site. Looks like a very expensive designer shoes, including near, I was 8 pairs of this brand until I finally got off the heels.

But the option for colder weather. Again, very fashionable boots, though more expensive - as much for 3500 rubles.

In other words - you can order the shoes, countless models, the quality of these shoes have excellent, although it is not leather. However, the skin is killed by snow and salt much faster than substitutes. And we're talking about low-budget solutions. By the way, never wear the same shoes two days in a row. So she killed instantly, and worn shoes do not look expensive. Immediately buy 2-3 pairs, for example, finding a suitable discount. Naturally, at the end of the season the price drops significantly, you can buy luxury shoes for $ 19. Demonstrate to themselves (the same Colin Stuart):

As for the bags, there really is getting worse. I really like the firm Cromia, but the bag for $ 500 budget will not name. However, in such a case you can use the collections presented in Zara. Represented bag acme of perfection, I would not call, but it costs 2000 rubles is impossible to say.

That's from the same place - a little more elegant, also 2000 rubles.

This looks quite decent and worth 3000 rubles:

Another option - to go to fashion.ebay.com/handbags/Handbags-Purses/63852
The site, which is quite possible to find authentic (real, not fake) Louis Vuitton bag for $ 260 (instead of 1500). About fakes - do not. Only if they are very much high quality and you are sure that this model is generally assumed to be a designer. Quality fakes in Russia. A trip to Europe, I will not mention budgetary arrangements. As for the image as a whole - it will be considered later.

Labels

Now let's talk about labels. Only one accessory to look luxurious (given that you have everything in order with all preceding paragraphs). Polo logo Ralph Lauren (currently) costs about $ 110. But caught my eye logo already characterizes its owner.

Another option - a belt. Again, we look at sales, but be prepared for the fact that even with a discount designer belt will cost 6000 rubles. Just think in this case that the jacket can be something for $ 10, and pants - less than 30.

It turns out favorably, in more detail, I will explain this point in the next article. In addition, the course can go scarves and so on.

By the way, do not wear jewelry when they are cheap. For example, I can see a mile away cheap yuvelirku. As with all my friends. Here is a domestic reddish gold with cubic zirconia - a darkness:

But it is also a domestic, but stylish and expensive:

But labels a la "The company Kraft" on the bag with a print Louis Vuitton - it's worse than just bad taste.

Labels concern and jeans. If this is a budget option type Be Free, labels better to cut or close clothing. Therefore, when the budget is better to give preference to the wardrobe trousers. Jeans should always be branded. Brad, of course, but so accepted.

Tags

See also

New and interesting