If a woman INCLUDES SAVING MODE, then it is "switched off" the woman

It does not matter on what you save - on cosmetic procedures or on its own clothes

What are the savings for yourself:
A woman comes to the store or to the market to buy food for children, husband, dog, parents, and on whether or not the money is or woman decides to do without what she wanted to buy.
Savings in itself - it is when you do not feel sorry for money for the children, at her husband, but when it comes to spending money on themselves, you say to yourself - "Another time. Today, I'll manage. " And avoid ...
Economy - is when a woman has a shampoo, dumplings, some stockings, one pair of shoes for the season, and two pairs of underwear to replace. Even if there is something else - all tasteless, old and out of fashion. But children are dressed fashionably.
When you look at his winter shoes or underwear, and realize that it must be changed, but inside it is decided that "come and so, still looks like" and so on.
We are talking about the economy when the tights are sewn up, or worse, are worn with the "arrows" as long underwear is not updated when the wardrobe Jeans, T-shirts and a pair of skirt to the output when you need to buy a hair mask, a new mascara, but there are costs and more important.
When you decide to buy something qualitative and expensive, but come into the store, take the thing in his hands and twist as a result of buying is not what you want, but that is much cheaper.
When you live as if the two people, one very much wants to buy this thing and the other whispers to you that expensive and can take even worse, but cheaper. And the money will remain. Here it is important to ask the question: What will the money? In the family, the children, on the other ...
The savings - this is when you have the money, but you're not pleased with himself nothing, do not buy yourself what you like, in all limit myself in the store buying only the minimum necessary things, and the things without which you can not do.
When you look a little gray, neuhozheno, and you in the first place anyone, but not you yourself.
Any woman who saves on myself understand what I'm saying, or rather feel. There is even no need for further explanation, what is the difference between reasonable and waste savings. We always know when to save himself. Savings on itself eventually becomes a habit and pathology, which is very difficult to be treated. Because none of the arguments that you need to love yourself do not work, turn on the mechanism, and it does not allow for any "extra" expenses.

A woman who saves on myself:
loses its feminine charm;
of her life leaves lightness and magic;
burdened with the problems of the person;
men are not interested in, well, except that they use;
there is fatigue and dissatisfaction with life;
Happiness becomes unattainable.
This is not life, it's a breath without exhaling, eternal limitations and starving, which she arranges itself at will.

Why do we save on yourself?
For savings in itself hides great fear and guilt. "Now I spend, but tomorrow there will be no money, and I will cause" unhappiness "," death "close". Deep fear of coming out of childhood. If I do not spend on myself, I have no one to blame the misfortunes that can happen because of me. This desire to remain innocent. Very childish desire. An adult woman can be held liable for their actions. So victim of its own life, its own beauty in the name of "saving" others. Rescuing others, you feel important and sacrifice their lives. A sacrifice is never disinterested.

And again it is a question of pride and lack of humility.

If you depend on the lives of others, you are so omnipotent that can prevent the misfortune of their loved ones. It is very presumptuous. Why is this a sign of loss of femininity? Because the woman who saves, works on the male energies - tighter control and accountability, protection and rescue.

If a woman involves saving mode, so it includes maternal instinct thus "turns off" the woman. And it does not matter what you're saving - on cosmetic procedures or shorts. What is important is the principle. Mother, you can only be your children. And did not your parents or your man.

And remember a simple thing from the mother - take, and a woman - give.

An adult woman is not worried about the money, because it does not burden themselves "controlled" and "responsibility" for the lives of others. It does not suffer from arrogance and feelings of grandeur, as if she had come to this earth to answer for the lives of others, to save and make them happy. If you have money, women are easy to spend on themselves, and there is also not much is going through. If you breathe in, breathe out, and you should. You can not just breathe in and save all the time you exhale.

Tatiana Dzutseva

Tags

See also

New and interesting