Digital Fairy Martha Dahlig

Have you ever, where do all these fancy avatars with graceful girl who inundated with social networks and forums? Of course, they should be someone to draw. But they are not drawn specifically to their sculpted on avatars - each of these wonderful AVOK in the original is a full picture of that long and hard to create an artist. Below, I want to tell you about the artist, most of the works which have become avatars and online cards. I think it is no less honorable than to be exposed to any known gallery

So, get acquainted: 30-year-old resident of Warsaw in March Dahlig, who became famous creation of fancy digital paintings, which depict the beautiful girls. March she calls them fairies

The series of paintings "Seven Deadly Sins" - I think many have already seen it, but just in case ....

Notice how carefully traced each pixel! Of course, someone will object: to draw on a computer with special programs easier than on paper or canvas. Maybe so, but in March and is not intended for the laurels of Da Vinci or Raphael, it is enough that it works "take away" blog and put them on the avatars. Personally, I really like these fairies. Perhaps for the digital picture of the future, and Martha Dahlig will stand at its source

Tags

art

See also

New and interesting