Sarah Jessica Parker decided to age naturally, for which she is constantly criticized on the Internet

Not a day without criticism. To this state of affairs has long been accustomed 58-year-old actress Sarah Jessica Parker, a photo of which cunning paparazzi always served under the sauce “what a nightmare!”. Every time the star of the most spicy series of zeroes is caught in the crosshairs of cameras, the world's media buzz for weeks like an angry hive.

GettyImages Sarah Jessica Parker: In 2007, Parker received a rather humiliating title. She was cynically recognized as the most unattractive lady in the world. The woman stoically withstood the attacks of critics, because she was used to them for many years. Moreover, she masterfully shaved off detractors with a worthy response. Sarah likes to be herself. If she doesn’t live up to someone’s ideals, that’s not her problem. We all have a lot to learn from Carrie Bradshaw.

On this, of course, the haters did not calm down. The fuel added to Parker’s decision to age naturally. Without plastic surgery, lifting, Botox, fillers and frequent hair dyes. Her appearance angered critics. She doesn’t want to follow modern beauty standards. What a jerk!

GettyImages In the summer of 2021, the case acquired an ugly turn. A blonde woman was caught in a restaurant during a meal. Later, her photo was heated for lack of makeup, unpainted gray roots. In a word, branded an old woman.

For a friend stood up TV presenter Andy Cohan, who also appeared in the paparazzi summary. By the way, the man himself has a gray hair. This led him to the logical question: why is he not criticized for gray hair, and Sarah – yes?

GettyImages: You just like to hurt me Parker herself responded to the angry comments: “I have the impression that people are not happy with our agreement with our own appearance.” The fact that our face and body completely suit us. It’s like they’re happy to hurt us for the way we look. It doesn’t matter if we choose to age naturally and look imperfect. Or make adjustments to feel better.”

By the way, Parker did not paint grey roots even during the filming of the series “And Just Like That” – the sequel to the adventures in “Big City”. Then the woman rightly indignantly asked, “What am I going to do now, disappear?” I know exactly how I look. Yeah, I'm getting old. But I don't have the time or desire to dye my hair every couple of weeks. People seem to care more about my appearance than I do. You have nothing else to discuss? There are more interesting things!

GettyImages Sarah Jessica Parker is a successful accomplished personality, but some aspects of her appearance have haunted evil tongues for years. Let’s remember what other attacks the actress had to face during his career.

Criticism of Sarah Jessica Parker: slinky hands and a long nose Fashion publications never miss an opportunity to call the hands of the actress excessively silky, bony or old woman. They are supposed to tell her true age. After seeing a similar article, the actress replied with dignity that she loves her hands. Let it hurt her, but the woman reasoned: this statement is not worth her special attention.

Parker is also regularly featured on scab lists such as Hollywood's Longest Nose. Together with her, the laurels of fame are shared by Lady Gaga, Meryl Streep, Sylvester Stallone, Julia Roberts and other “nosed” celebrities who did not want to shorten their wealth from plastic surgeons.

GettyImages What is Sarah herself? Today, almost anyone can have rhinoplasty, but a blonde woman prefers to keep all body parts to herself. She denies any rumors of plastic and wears her nose with royal dignity.

Once a journalist asked the actress, would she like to be younger at the snap of her fingers for 15 years? Ironically, she replied, “Why?” Because I'm going to age again and I'm going to be my age again in 15 years. No way. I am rather vain, but the opinion of others worries me the least.

While haters search for her new wrinkles under the microscope, the actress herself repeatedly confirms the title of one of the most stylish Hollywood movie stars. What is worth her fiery image at the Met Gala in 2015?

GettyImages But malignant and here find a resource for gossip and ridicule. To which Sarah answers philosophically, “Why criticize?” Each of us is trying to do something with our lives. Clothes are just clothes. You liked this thing and you wore it. Maybe someone will think you look so bad. That is their right.”

The actress is really true to her credo: “Be yourself, and let the whole world wait!” She became one of the hundred most influential people on the planet, founded her own production company and released a line of perfumes, shoes and clothes. And this is not counting numerous contracts with world-famous brands.

GettyImages Career brought Sarah 2 Emmys and 6 Golden Globes. She is also a happy mother of three children and a loving wife, Matthew Broderick. The name Parker is synonymous with success. She proves every day by her example that no nose, no wrinkles, no thin hands will prevent you from doing what you love, moving towards goals and loving your life. And it's incredibly inspiring!

Tags

See also

New and interesting