Vicissitudes of couture

For all its Pohansko character, I try to take a sober look at things. Just consider that no handbag Gucci is not able to make a man happy, if the soul disgusting ... (shopaholics do not believe). Actually, I used to stay out of fashion a little at a distance, as the dress is necessary in the first place for the weather and for the funds to further does not suffer from meningitis or debentures by credit card.
So, what I'm actually trying to say all this? Yes, that girl (to confess) for Ponto and brand are sometimes willing to tear his head competitor, just to get another treasured piece of cloth from famous designers. Wear out as quickly ejected for a long time ... and that's worth your closet full of rags and tattered, and the wear and has nothing to ...

However, I want to ask you more about such things. As justification for the purchase, for example in the case of food. Imagine sausage Cardin. Cheese and bread from Givenchy Marc Jacobs ... as you are now ready to pay for identical soybeans, but in a beautiful foil? You think I'm kidding ?? But the look that he gave us my favorite Swedish photographer Linus Morales (Linus Morales):

I Konechnob slightly shutyu now ... but who knows ... maybe a couple of years the fashion industry gets up and food, because food in the world is becoming smaller and smaller ... So cereal and ice cream will go quite soon for the "exclusive" ... Honestly, I is not going to fly!

Recording: just curious, but are you ready to give your hard earned last for shoes, or even the dumplings from the Louis Vuitton ?? In support of their own conjectures:

Tags

See also

New and interesting