Miley Cyrus - face spring Marc Jacobs collection

This spring, the popular brands just tear celebrities apart. Lady Gaga touts Versace, Rihanna - Balmain, and the designer Marc Jacobs decided to face a new spring-summer 2014 skandalistki famous Miley Cyrus. The first pictures from the photo shoot has already appeared on the network.

Miley Cyrus for Marc Jacobs

All photos are made with a touch of Gothic-style dystopia. I am glad that this time we have not witnessed another photo of Miley with the language. By the way, the singer once admitted, that the language it shows embarrassment ...

Initially, this photo shoot was removed Juergen Teller, collaborating with Marc Jacobs since the end of the last century, but the photographer refused.

"I've worked with over the years and Jurgen adore him as an artist ... He just did not want to take it off. But we all love Miley, her power, talent, intelligence - everything, "- said WWD.com Marc Jacobs.

As a result, a photo shoot Miley spent photographer David Sims. And like the star did not particularly show their character, about which already legendary, and because of which it refused to work not only photos but also designers.

"Many respectable and authoritative people do not want to deal with it, - has told the chief editor of LOVE Katie Grand. - They believe that Miley has something challenging and even dangerous ».

However, the very Miley such rumors do not worry.

"I'm trying to prove by example" yes to spit on everything "- said Cyrus in a recent interview. - You do not have to walk every day with make-up, you do not have to be long hair and big breasts. But I must have its own individual style. And I think that anyone who hates you and who does not like your look, the less you because just jealous ».

By the way, Miley has long been a fan of creativity Jacobs. She has already appeared on the red carpet in dresses Marc Jacobs, and has recently boasted on Twitter of his new t-shirt created by Mark.

Miley T-shirt Marc Jacobs

Tags

See also

New and interesting