"Steel gentlemen prefer blondes"

Since then, as the "steel gentlemen prefer blondes", no generation of women sought to become a blonde. Bright little head draw eyes like a magnet. And no matter what was said, but to become famous, being a blonde, it is easier than being a brunette. This will confirm and Shakira and our Alsu and many more stars. Probably because all the celebrity, at least once in their lives are the stage of "blondirovanija." Shades of blonde much as international stars. But today we will focus on the most stalwart "platinum" style.

Let's start with Kirsten Dunst. Like nearly every actress, she often changed and the image including the color of hair. But many of us love and perceive only the image of Kirsten blond cutie.

The same can be said of another Hollywood actress - Kate Bosworth. She - a role model for any blonde.

Once is not vymudryalas Christina Aguilera, but the fate did not go away. And her fate (and the best onion, in my opinion) - a platinum curls and style of old Hollywood.

Not many remember the model and actress Jaime King. But once her name hopefully ringing in the ears of millions. And by the way, I remember it was this: a platinum blonde.

Another model, struck at one time man's imagination - Adriana Karembeu. Finding its role in the image of a sexy blonde, Adrian no longer changes himself.

What is the first name comes to mind when the words "model" and "Platinum"? That's right - Agyness Deyn.

Now it may disguise, but we still remember it exactly this - short hair, long bangs and hair the color of platinum.

When the world was opened by a group of «Spice girls», many fell in love with this sweet fun little crumb for its touching and a little child image. Emma is - big blue eyes and white hair. Such Emma Bunton and entered the history of pop culture.

This actress became famous after starring in the comedy "Scary Movie." Anna Faris - another famous platinum blonde of Hollywood.

Of course, Lady Gaga is difficult to attribute to any image. Oh, how she did not paint their hair and cut her ... But still, in a platinum style she gained a lot of fans. And the very Lady Gaga lasted quite a long time in this manner.

Actress Elisha Cuthbert was almost always blonde. And if painted, it is still returned to the blond hair. What many and excited. So much more natural ...

The young singer Pixie Lott decided not to experiment on bows and platinum blonde to stay for another year or two.

Tori Spelling generally conservative. I do not know about you, but I have not seen her hair in any color other than light blond.

Singer Gwen Stefani and stylist so naturally accustomed to the image of the platinum divas that do not change your hair color. Is that a little playing with the shades.

And, of course, it is. Darling Pink. She would wear these all his pink hair and take it and repainted. And rightly so. The "platinum" she looks very naturally and safely.

Tags

See also

New and interesting