Fashion-time

Happy hours are not watching. They have them, tend to choose. In order to make the right choice, you need to know the range, the study of which we are going. I note, we will look fashionable watches. So, take a look at the sites most popular brands and choose only the best.

Chanel

We begin, as usual, with Chanel, with wealth, luxury, gold, diamonds. The site offers several collections. Most standing in the truest sense of the word - an exclusive collection. Watch submitted under this line, produced in limited series. This means that buying such a watch, you will be the owner of the almost exclusive.

I would like to highlight the remarkable J12 tourbillon, the design of which was found in 2005. The mechanism of platinum, white gold and ceramics, sapphire crystal glass - all this is a clear indicator of the status and financial capacity. And of course, a delicate taste.

J12 Calibre 3125 are made of 18-carat yellow gold and black matte ceramic.

And finally, something strange, old and high-tech at the same time. I can not imagine that someday see it on someone alive. This is the J12 Rétrograde Mystérieuse, with pull winding head. Talk - is meaningless. It is to be seen.

From the series J12, where all hours are alike, you can select another model with pink sapphires. It will appeal to those who want to stand out and remain at their money. For sapphires you give to a hundred thousand less than diamonds.

It is impossible to ignore today's popular model PREMIÈRE TRIPLE ROW collection of Premiere. Entwined steel, diamonds and ceramics, turned the clock triple bracelet. It looks expensive. And there is only 365 400 rubles.

I want to save? Then you are on a budget varinat Chanel PREMIÈRE rubber, steel and diamonds. Price not bite. For rubber will give 165,600 rubles.

Once the Budget - from the classic series PREMIÈRE. No you diamonds. The same rubber and steel. Visually yet pleasant past. And the price is still the heart of a mile - 136 400 rubles.

Dior

Dior introduced the attention of Internet users most luxurious models and as many as five collections. I must say that the orientation of the prices on the site are not. But the Internet can be purchased for the original amount of 3, 300, $ 12, $ 900. Surely this is not the limit.

Start a collection like to Dior VIII Grand Bal. White gold, black ceramic, diamonds and sapphire crystal - this is typical for all models of Dior VIII. They differ only figures: it can be "Plesse" and "lace" and "organza". Each series is limited and consists of 88 pieces.

Collection Dior Rouge focused on men. But there are instances that you can count the women. So I did. And how it looks - judge for yourself.

Returning to the VIP-collections. Of course I have to Haute Couture. The collection of only 2 models. And every single copy. White gold, baguette-cut rubies, gold head with diamonds, sapphires and diamonds on the dial, satin strap ... Well, which one of you will refuse such luxury?

La D De Dior - is another collection that affects the abundance of precious materials. Gold, diamonds, the dial of the Australian opal, sapphire, satin strap look just great.

One model is somewhat different from its neighbors. It is a union of tsavorite and Spessartite, Spinel and amethysts, sapphires and tourmalines. This precious rainbow.

So in conclusion, we call attention to the collection of Dior Christal. The strap is made from python, yellow gold and black sapphire crystal able to attract connoisseurs of classic luxury.

Pink gold, mandarin garnets, diamonds will become a real decoration of the most graceful hands have excellent financial capacity.

Twin brother of the previous version, only with sapphires and white gold.

And, of course, can not escape from the favorite Classics, which is also reminiscent of previous versions.

But this couple somehow reminded me of something dyavolskoe - torachat ears like horns. For those who choose the power and authority.

Gucci

The site presents all Gucci watches, which may desire a lover of the brand. And with chains, and prints, and bracelet, and on the strap. Selecting high.

Of course, I want to start with a purely Italian version of stainless steel, with a distinctive design and jewelry clasp. Immediately evident - Gucci.

Next Bracelet (sorry, my weakness) brand with a pattern on a beige case with sapphire crystal. Price, as in the previous hours, $ 750.

So he concludes, or rather heads, garter model from three black PVD with a Swiss mechanism and a narrow bracelet. Stylish. And the price of $ 1150. Worth.

I want something more modern? It offers I-Gucci collection. Medium version. Pink or white strap with branded designs, sapphire crystal. And no shooter - only electronics. Price - $ 1,250.

Fashion this season, prints are reflected on the straps watch Gucci. These straps - the first leopard, the second ostrich, purchased in addition to the existing brand of hours U-play Gucci. Design costs only $ 250.

For connoisseurs and lovers of minimalist elegance watch select G-frame collection. Square version. Still, the combination of stainless steel and diamonds - it's a great tandem. Price, respectively, $ 1650. For lovers of square shapes and saving suit watches from the collection of Tornabuoni.

And for those who are not used to save on luxury goods (pun intended), I advise to pay attention to the version of the Rectangle of the same G-frame collection. For $ 3295, and a net of 18 karat gold and sapphire crystal and satin strap.

And for those who appreciate history, do not go past the Gucci 1921 collection. The special collector's version devoted to the 90th anniversary of the brand, made of camel leather and stainless steel. Retro at its best for 1150 $.

And if you want to ceramic, but somewhat cheaper than Chanel, attention should be paid to the Marina Chain collection.

Interesting bracelet chain can also be a worthy continuation of the wardrobe. Black PVD looks flawless. Price pleases - only 750 $.

Braided steel bracelets - is also a significant part of Gucci. I'm not a fan, but the show is required. All for $ 750. But of the various collections.

Love chronographs? Can not without diamonds? Choose the watches from Gucci c 8 or 54 jewels.

Calvin Klein

The site includes three collections. Let's start with reminders of what was important in the winter of 2010 and still retains its leading position.

Everyone remembers the watch bracelet with a triple black model with a strap, which shines through the dial. What can we say about the famous CK Delignt chronographs and unisex.

More new collection - spring \ summer 2011. Bizarre shape, smooth lines and pleasing curves - it's all about CK Feminine. Steel clock CK Gracefull are interweaving rings. And familiar to all steel bracelet? These models stand out dramatically - they are purely female. No unisex.

And of course, as without chronograph, blurs the line floors.

The main collection in the style of CK. Many steel bracelets of different shapes: from bricks and thin twigs, and no frills ...

Stand out the clock, the dial of which is enclosed in an oval or elongated shape on a leather cord (in the case of CK Suspension) or classic strap (in the case of CK Mound).

Well, not to get to anywhere from the usual large round dials and classic steel watch with an average value of housing.

Dolce & Gabbana

The site includes a variety of models: men, women, unisex. I turned to novelties. And, of course, is no unisex. We're still a lady. By the way, in on-line store hours there, the prices on the site are not specified.

Filter issued a total of 6 models. Each may be in different colors, with different coatings. In the eyes immediately rushed to the representative of D & G Cheese Cake. Hourly cake universally. D & G is not experimenting with luxury - he presents it in an accessible form. The watch case is steel with gold-plated, glass - mineral. A water resistant to 20M less than that of Chanel.

Do not pass up the steel, decorated with crystals D & G BBQ. This circuit is able to decorate any wrist, is not it?

And finally, a gift for lovers of vintage styles. The model D & G Deviledegg notable for its original inserts. Interestingly, in terms of our title of this watch sounds like "deviled eggs". Hourly sunny side up, after all.

Difficult choice, is not it? It remains only to be patient, in dollars and in a good mood. Well, who else will say happy hours are not watching?

Tags

See also

New and interesting