Makeup Madonna

«Queen of Pop» Madonna is preparing to blow up the audience with their new hits, dirty dancing and mad energy very soon. May 29 in Israel starts her new world tour «MDNA», which will contribute to the promotion of her twelfth studio album and again vtisnet it in all the headlines. Tour will end in December 2012, so this year can be called the year of the Madonna. About her career and numerous novels telling pointless, because you already know everything, do not you? Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone for over 20 years is in the world of show business, so it is not surprising that relationships and singles in her prosperity, but Madonna is not only a singer and femme fatale, but also a actress, designer, director, philanthropist and stuff, stuff, stuff. No more of those areas in the works, which would not have mentioned the woman's name.

Not everywhere she succeeded, but tried a lot. She is now 53 years old, but she's not going to take indefinite leave, and continues to act as accustomed from childhood. In the family in which she was born, there were 6 children, but it is only thanks to his strong character, eccentric, and of course talent, was able to climb to Olympus fame earn billions and become one of the most outstanding personalities of this century. Its appearance is not the most important component of success, but still in his youth Madonna has worked and model.

1. Madonna says she does not use the services of plastic surgeons, but many say that over time, her face too has undergone drastic changes, which naturally did not name. Where lies the truth we do not know, but maybe Madonna really enjoys so good with all sorts of expensive cosmetics and cosmetic devices that plastic is not required. In his '53 she looks great. Of course there are wrinkles, the skin is not as elastic, but it is great watching their face and body. Makeup often chooses bright as in his youth. Combined with soft curls make-up in the spirit of the 40-50's in the photo below looks great. Besides bright lipstick goes well with honey-colored hair that Madonna has acquired in mid-career (by nature she is a brunette).

2. Do not worry, this is just a snapshot of a photo shoot. There neotfotoshoplennaya more work, so Madge looks at his 50 with a tail, rather than 30. The entertainment industry has to young, so Photoshop - the main one of the stars. Makeup on the photo clearly smears could and correct, but again, why, when there is a photoshop? Hair in poor condition, and lighten the eyebrows too. But again, that for her age she looks pretty good, not Monica Bellucci, of course, but good. By the way, Monica Bellucci 47 and it gradually gets to the age of pop queen.

3. Modest such in the photo, and in fact in life is very different. A woman with character, Italian. I like it this way, but to make up trouble ... The arrows are made very poorly, but peach-colored lipstick excellent.

4. Bow, pleating, soft waves of hair ... the guys that to her? I'm not used to seeing such a Madonna, because for me it is bold, powerful, strong-willed woman who has a peculiar sense of humor and a great desire to go down in history. Although what she grovel so, I think it is, and so it went in. With this bow and make-up, stressing the eyes (they were just incredibly high because of long cilia and properly placed accents pencil (white pencil on the lower lid and black on the top)), Madonna began to look younger and sweeter. A girl's image, but it does not say that she did not go. Simply unusual.

5. How nice person left in this photo! At first I did not even pay attention to the neckline dress (Madonna does not hesitate to show his chest). The image is stunning, a sort of game of contrasts. Make-up is similar to the previous one, because again used two colors pencil, but there is no longer pink and light gray shade that even more "open" the eyes of the singer. And here is a very interesting hairstyle, she goes.

6. There Madonna younger times «Confessions on a Dance Floor». I never liked the styling of the Madonna. I'll tell you why: it makes her face rougher. Although there can be argued, as the styling is made to the top five with two advantages. Beautiful top dress and lipstick to match to it - the perfect combination, but I do not fully understand what is purple shade.

7. I wonder if you believe in what Madonna does not use Botox? Somehow I doubted because her skin is perfectly smooth (only eye "crow's feet"). But what is the difference, if this is not worse than it looks ... Make-up in natural tones Madonna goes like no other. And yet what her long lower lashes!

8. Eye makeup done either blind or buhoy. No well true horror of some! I'm for a gentle make-up, even though Madonna and sultry Italian, but then how could blond, blond and especially big-to-face makeup in beige tones, whether with a bright or pale lipstick.

9. Early Madonna "overgrown" eyebrows. Nostalgia ...

10. That even kill, but then she told me someone to remind her ... certainly not to face short hair like a boy, but a good make-up, and the very image of the original. She even drew a mole a la Monroe.

11. Madonna elevated levels of testosterone and this I noticed a long time ago, not only on those decent pictures. Eyebrows require tweezers, and a vivid image I like the makeup for a young pop star's 80th perfect.

12. The great makeover! Passionate, fiery and dangerous, and look like Madonna. Usually choose what to paint brighter - eyes or lips - but for photo shoots and special events are allowed to combine and then, and more.

13. Classic makeup - arrows and scarlet lipstick.

14. And finally, just a beautiful picture of the Madonna. There is a lot of Photoshop, so do not make too much out ... states that in due course it is not very much and it has changed a little bit older, but who does not happen? :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting