Makeup Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

"Foksozamenitel", "bee mouth", "duck" ... not once called British model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who became known in an instant thanks to the novel "The Transporter" Jason Stethema and shooting in the third part of "Transformers". Drinking it at all different - Rosie either love or hate, or simply refer to it as a pacifier. I kindness inclined to the third embodiment, since the second was too cruel. After watching "Transformers 3", an interview with Rosie and her photos, I did not find in it nothing, for what could be "hooked." Yes, she pushes away - very nice, smiling and open girl, but she demanded, a pretty and popular model, but her personality for me yet. Talent 0, though why she if there is a good body and different face, yet it is after all a model, not an opera singer.

Of course, there is also the fact that Huntington-Whiteley attracts me. For example, the style of dress and make-up is almost always a natural (and sometimes lack thereof), as I do not like brightly painted girls (especially in everyday life). I propose to focus attention on the makeup Rosie, which in my opinion does not deserve the negative attitude to the person.

1. Ahhh !!! I'm just delighted with Rosie hair in this picture! The well-kept, beautiful, and the color - a lovely sight! Makeup is also wonderful, especially the tone (if the skin is lit from the inside) and arrows (very suitable for blue eyes Rosie). Photo is good, lip models look decent.

2. mejk and absurdly ridiculous hairstyle done their dirty deed and Rosie looks "shabby" woman, even though she's only 24.

3. "Ale-op, that's what my tongue!" ... Rosie haunt Laura Megan Fox and crowning gesture last seamlessly migrated to the new star of "Transformers." Photo is very unfortunate, but make-up is quite good, in harmony with the dress looks.

4. Makeup seen bad, but it looks like he is in golden tones, which is good (I love these shades). But here's hairstyle and dress, dangling almost to the knees (exaggerating of course, but still), I was not very impressed. It could be significantly better.

5. Familiar everything "Stand." So basically there are only two celebrities - Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie. Perhaps Rosie asked his second "I" - "And you'll be third?" - And then answered, "Yes, yes, yes ... and why not?". You know, she pretty well. Makeup is ideal for this dress, like Rosie sexy forest nymph (if there are).

6. Oh, yo-she ... Rosie specifically "closely" in this dress. Surrendering is not a child :) Oh, and - what is a bow at the neck? Maybe I'm so neprodvinutye but such a bow is permissible only cabaret dancers. Well, I'm all about the bad, in fact make a super-duper! Rosie is very suitable this method to allocate the eye and, of course, glitter on his lips, which makes it "dumplings" a little less. I note and packing - it is wonderful!

7. Rosie with bangs I like. Chёlochka makes it so pretty and pretty, it seems as if her 18 years and she is still looking for the prince. Makeup I did not appreciate.

8. Almost always at least Rosie Meiko, but, even so, it looks fine. What is her secret, I do not guess ... Maybe leather good, and there is photogenic? Cute makeup.

9. Make-up in the spirit of the Victoria's Secret - all impossibly sweet. It seemed to me that the shadows in front of (on the right and, accordingly, on the left) are different, although maybe it's the lighting ... In any case, I do not like make-up (make-up artists "Victoria's Secret" Aime sorry ...).

10. It is better to do arrow instead of the shadows ...

11. Zagorelenkaya what! That always seemed to me that all tanned girl makeup looks much better, Huntington-Whiteley has confirmed my opinion. Beautiful image (color of the dress - wow!).

12. Cupid's bow, edge house ... It is evident that Rosie is not a fan of makeup in everyday life is almost not painted, because even at a press conference at its minimum number of "dekorativki." The principle of this she even wins.

13. Exquisite makeup! In normal life I paint this way, so make-up like me.

14. Well, no ... With the makeup Rosie simply contraindicated smile, though it is not for me to say that it is possible and what is not. Make-up is not bad, but not particularly good.

15. Makeup is not just words! Beautiful! But hair color disappoint, Rosie immediately to the hairdresser!

16. Glazёnki maaahonkie, lips and nose but given the heat, stood out so stood out! Purple shadows are great!

17. Rosie tonalnik and only a little glitter. You were not afraid? I think not, because it's not as scary as it seems.

18. Premiere of "Transformers 3" in Moscow. Rosie was is charming, but her makeup was not up to par. It seems to me that the color shades (gold) can not be combined with the color of the dress. Hair color, unfortunately, has darkened dramatically (on the first picture is much better).

19. Red lipstick, white dress and sensual blonde - man holding!

Tags

See also

New and interesting